Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father’s Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the WONDERFUL men in my life! I LOVE you!!! Happy Father's Day to all you Father's out there that fill that important role in any way
Father's Day 2014-5
Happy Father's Day to my AMAZING man!!! He works harder than any man I know to ensure that Jayden and I have the best life possible! Thanks for being inspiring and for teaching me and our son to have vision for life and to always dream big ...and follow our hearts and passions! You are our hero! Thanks for the example that you are. We are SO very blessed to have you in our life! Thanks for all you do and are, and for loving and caring for us so incredibly and tenderly. We LOVE you!!!!!
Father's Day 2014-2
Seriously folks, when it comes to Dad’s and Grandpa’s, I am surrounded by the BEST!!! These guys deserve more than just a day of celebrating them, but wanted to give a special shout out to them today. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment