Thursday, March 20, 2014

Our Jumpin' January Happenings 2014!!! (Mobile Pictures)

January was pretty low-key and nice (other than losing our camera charger-hence all of the mobile low quality pictures). The good news (on that note) is that after three months of only having a phone camera, we have a good camera again! Ben and I just had a lovely couple’s retreat to Anniversary Inn and have a week packed of family fun with Jayden now-the zoo, the aerospace museum, and the union station, so I wanted a nice camera-obviously. Upon not being able to find a new charger, we went to a local pawn shop and as a result are now the proud new owner’s of a new-to-us really nice camera! Sometimes misfortune has an upside. :) I LOVE our new Nikon L310 camera! We scored it for $80 and it even came with the box, manuals, etc. Lucky us!
 
Anywho…ha ha ha onto a few months ago-this past January. Here are the little happenings of our life the beginning of 2014.
jan14-1
Nothing beats chilling at home and with family.
jan14-2
The day the willow tree figurine and I got hurt…okay, I admit it-she had it worse thanks to a certain two-year old and my wound was my own doing.
jan14-3
Jayden LOVES when Aunt Andrea comes for sleepovers.
jan14-4
These boys sure love their Daddy.
jan14-5
jan14-38
Lunch at Zupas with Mom after my Guys and Dolls audition.
jan14-6
Loving his chocolate milk and new “monkey and banana shirt” from his cousin Melanie.
jan14-7
Jayden’s funny face and first somersault!
jan14-39
Our day filled with snow and service. Jayden LOVED it!!! Such a cute and good little helper. We did four driveways this day.
jan14-8
jan14-9
jan14-40
jan14-41
jan14-10
Jayden loved ringing the doorbell, and throwing snow at the door and the car-that too.
jan14-42
jan14-43
jan14-44
jan14-45
Snow and service can sure tucker you out!
jan14-11
jan14-12
Jayden LOVES playing with Daddy, he also LOVED the massaging chair (after getting over the initial shock of a bed that moves).
jan14-13
Jayden’s first Book of Mormon that Great Grandma Durfee gave to him. Jayden loves reading the “stories of Jesus” a.k.a. the scriptures.
jan14-14
jan14-15
Took my hair out of the messy bun I wore it in for the day and it did this. Why is it your hair always looks perfect when you have no where to go?
jan14-17
jan14-18
I love cuddles with this cute boy!
jan14-19
Jayden likes to pretend to be asleep and then pretend burst awake to scare you.
jan14-20
My Mom’s 50th birthday party! Jayden’s favorite parts? Popping balloons and scaring Chiharu, watching the electronic picture slide show, helping Grandma open her presents, and of course singing ‘Happy Birthday’ and eating cake and ice cream!
jan14-21
jan14-22
Mom’s big card from us kids. Design compliments of the talented Lindsay. Derek looks upset because this picture may or may not have been taken a few minutes after Jayden destroyed it and it had to be put back together. Stinker!
jan14-23
Since I take all the pictures at family events my Mom told me she wanted a copy of the pictures on a CD. Needless to say with a little bit of a time crunch, I made her birthday wish come true. She was surprised.
jan14-24
jan14-25
jan14-26
jan14-27
jan14-29
Did I mention he also LOVED getting a new bike? I think he will like it even more when he gets a little bigger. ;)
jan14-28
We ordered a remote control plane for Ben for Christmas, but since it had to come all the way from China, it was a little late. I made it up for him and left it as a surprise at the top of the stairs. I wish I could say it worked out, but we could not get it to leave the ground.
jan14-30
The cool kid on the block!
jan14-31
This little guy loves his movie time…almost as much as time spent with his books…almost. I am a proud Mommy already.
jan14-32
jan14-34
Dinner and a movie for under $10 with my love!
jan14-35
jan14-36
Yup! It was a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment