Thursday, March 5, 2015

28 Weeks Pregnant!

Our sweet baby Tristan is looking and doing great! Mom on the other hand is getting ready to be done, but I will happily continue carrying him as long as it takes for a healthy baby. I got tested for gestational diabetes today and got my Rh Factor shot. Not my favorite thing, but well worth it. I am just hoping to not have to deal with gestational diabetes this pregnancy. We will just have to wait and see. For now I am just content knowing that thus far every appointment has brought with it good news. That is a much better track record than we had with Jayden-although he is definitely so worth everything we have faced with him.
28 weeks pregnant!
Cheers to officially being in the third trimester! Daddy, Jayden and I can’t wait to meet you Tristan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment