Thursday, July 30, 2015

June Mobile Pictures 2015 Part One!

June was a whirlwind and was mostly spent adjusting to having a new addition to the family. There were good days and many hard days, and a lot of amazing and beautiful moments along throughout that rollercoaster of a month. SO grateful for the blessing of being the mother to my two beautiful sons and for the beautiful life Ben and I have created together with and for them! Naturally being me and not wanting to forget a breath or a look or the precious smiles that began to surface this month I took TONS of pictures! Such a whirlwind of emotions!
pjm-1
2 weeks old!
pjm-2



pjm-3
pjm-4
pjm-5
pjm-6
2 week check-up! He was NOT happy about the heel poke! This is the face I got as I kept saying his name trying to get him to look at me afterwards. Can’t say I blame him. He forgave me after some snuggles at home. Lucky for me. :)
pjm-7
Two of the cutest super heroes out there! My kiddos are sure blessed with some AWESOME Aunties!
pjm-8
pjm-9
They make some pretty AWESOME Sisters too. :)
pjm-10 

pjm-11
This guy was adorable but fussy and time consuming as first, so we made sure to have some good quality Jayden time in the evenings so he knew how special he was to us even with a demanding little brother around.
pjm-12
McDonald’s Playplace since it was too rainy for the park! He had a BLAST!
pjm-13
pjm-14
He got scared and stuck at the top so I had to climb in and rescue him! Good thing he is so worth it! :)
pjm-16

pjm-18
pjm-19
What I found fifteen minutes after telling Jayden to clean his room-ha!
pjm-20
pjm-22
Jayden’s favorite selfie pose is the “one-eyed” picture as he calls it. What a goof!
pjm-24
Dinner at Chuck-a-rama before my brother Kyle’s High School Graduation!
pjm-25
pjm-26
pjm-27
pjm-28
pjm-29
pjm-30
pjm-31
pjm-32
pjm-33
So proud of you, Kyle!!! I can’t believe it has been 10 (!) years since I graduated myself!
pjm-37
After graduation we were sure to celebrate in honor of National Donut Day! :)
pjm-38
Pics my Mom got of Jayden’s weekend with them while I dealt with a bunch of appointments after spending a day in the E.R. with bad bleeding after having Tristan.
pjm-39
pjm-41
pjm-40
The boys and I up for one of our many visits while Ben worked on school at home.
pjm-43
pjm-44
pjm-45
pjm-46
pjm-47
pjm-49
pjm-51
More quality Jayden time with my new bike! LOVE it!!!
pjm-52
LOVE days when they are happy and I can not only enjoy them, but get some housework done too. :)
pjm-53
pjm-54
Victory! To a happy and successful cleaning and enjoying time together day! (They are few and far between it seems these days). :)
pjm-55
pjm-56
Jayden’s new trike and helmet that Grandma scored at the D.I.! Thanks Grandma!!!
pjm-57
Three weeks old!
pjm-58
pjm-59
Daddy’s first time bathing and feeding Tristan! He is such a good Daddy! :)
pjm-63
pjm-62 
pjm-64
A fun night at the Splash Pad!
pjm-65
pjm-66
pjm-67
pjm-68
pjm-70
pjm-71
These two melt my heart!
pjm-72
“Hey Babe! Call me!”
pjm-78
Out for a walk to get out of the house! :)
pjm-79
pjm-80
Watching the trains! He sure does LOVE those things!
pjm-82
I adore these two, but boy can Motherhood be hard, overwhelming, and emotional. On the hard days, chocolate adn sitting in a silent parked car get me through. :)
pjm-83
Fatherhood-You are doing it right, babe! Our boys are SO lucky to have you!!!
pjm-88
pjm-84
pjm-85
Morning snuggles and loves! Best of buds already!
pjm-87
pjm-89
My Mom surprised us one day with ice cream and a visit! Thanks Mom! :)
pjm-90
pjm-91
Jayden enjoying his new bath markers while brother naps. :)
pjm-92
pjm-94
pjm-95
First smile. He has his Daddy’s cute grin!
pjm-96
4 weeks old!
pjm-97
pjm-98
pjm-99
Another day at my parent’s while Ben worked on school. He sacrifices so much for us and boy do we ever miss him while he is busy working hard and away from us.
pjm-100
pjm-101
pjm-102
pjm-103
pjm-104
pjm-105
pjm-107
A fun day up north at Aunt Naomi’s and Uncle Casey’s place!
pjm-109
pjm-108

pjm-110
More time up north with my family! (A couple different ones hence the different outfits).
pjm-111
pjm-112
I surprised my Mom and made dinner one of the nights! It was nice to cook while my siblings played with the boys. It was actually a break for me too. :)
pjm-113
pjm-114
pjm-115
pjm-116
Five weeks old!
pjm-117
pjm-118
pjm-119
Big brother joined us for a three a.m. feeding one night. Tristan seemed pretty happy about it. :)
pjm-120
Splash pad fun with Cami and her “Awesome Boy” as Jayden calls him boyfriend Brian. :)
pjm-121
Cami kept trying to soak Brian and this little girl caught on and ended up helping. Ha ha!
pjm-122
pjm-123
pjm-125
pjm-126
pjm-127
pjm-128
pjm-129
pjm-130
LOVE tender and sweet moments like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment