Monday, June 29, 2015

Our Dinosaur Park Jurassic Adventure!

A couple of Saturdays ago was a crazy last day of a very crazy week. I had dealt with a fussy baby for days on end, not getting to the housework, a demanding three-year old, not showering in days, getting hardly any sleep, and honestly spending most of my day trying not to completely fall apart with all the stress, but that did not stop me from rushing the Teriyaki Chicken and rice crock-pot dinner I had made, wiping myself off with wet wipes, getting dressed and ready in under 15 minutes, and getting me and all the boys out the door when my good friend texted letting me know at 6 p.m. that Dinosaur Park was having FREE admission until 8 that night! I had been wanting to take our family for a while as Ben had never been before and Jayden was only one the last time we went. I am SO glad that we made it work despite the last minute stress. It was a BLAST and we even got a whole 45 minutes of family fun before Tristan got really fussy again. I am happy to say that thus far this particular week has been my only really difficult one as far as adjusting to being the mommy of two. Cheers to a crazy but fun and free family date night! :)
dp-1
dp-2
dp-3
dp-4
Jayden was more than a little terrified of these large beasts. Especially the Mystery Trail that came complete with roaring sound effects, but that has not kept him from begging to go back every day since. :)
dp-7
dp-6
Tristan seemed a lot less terrified of this particular adventure than his big brother.
dp-5 
dp-8
dp-9
RUN!!! Jayden was particularly scared of getting so close to this one. Good thing he had Daddy to keep him safe.
dp-10
When he did get brave enough to touch the dinosaurs, he would only do so from behind. Smart boy!
dp-11
dp-12
dp-13
dp-14
dp-15
It took a lot of convincing to get Jayden to go with Daddy into the cave.
dp-16
dp-17
Yup…;)
dp-18
dp-19
dp-20
Jayden’s favorite part by far was the playground-naturally.
dp-21
dp-22
dp-23
dp-24
dp-25
dp-26
Gotta love family fun especially when it is FREE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment