Monday, August 24, 2015

My 10 Year High School Reunion! I Am Getting Old!!!

I can’t believe it has already been a decade since I graduated! Time sure does fly! Then again if you told me I would have been married for 7 years with two children, a dog, and a home, and enjoying life as a stay-at-home mom, I probably never would have believed you. I am SO very blessed in where I am in life! This was a pretty fun night out with my main squeeze even if walking back through those school doors brought a lot of the same nerves and anxiety along with the memories I made there. They remodeled the school and I have to say that I sure wish Ben and I had attended this new and improved school. It is beautiful!!!
hsr-1
hsr-2
hsr-3
hsr-4
hsr-5
We won the prize basket for having the youngest baby! Yay us! :)
hsr-6
hsr-7
hsr-8
Cheers to the Box Elder High School Class of 2005! I hope you have all found happiness in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment