Sunday, December 1, 2013

Two FABULOUS Ward Halloween Parties!

We enjoyed two fabulous ward Halloween parties, a family one and an adult party. It was so much fun to get out and celebrate the fun holiday as a family with good food, good people, and good times!
hp-1
The face painting characters I painted as a chart for the children to pick from, and setting up the morning of the party.
hp-2
hp-3
hp-4
I had a little fun with the face paints and glitter…
hp-5
Our cute little “Elmo”.
hp-6
This year, my Aunt Kayleen let us borrow a little Elmo costume, so we went as Big Bird, Elmo, and Oscar.
hp-7
I LOVE my boys!!!
hp-8
hp-10
My Mom came and helped me out with my face painting booth. We had fun and were busy the entire time! We grabbed our soup and ate it right at the painting table.
hp-11
hp-12
I LOVE our little guy! Almost as much as he loved that Elmo costume.
hp-13
hp-14
hp-15
We be pirates setting sail to ourrr ward parrrty! Argh! Ahoy mateys!!! We even went there in the Black Pearl (our car).
hp-16
hp-17
hp-19
Pizza and homemade root beer! Our life was officially made!
hp-20
hp-21
What is a Halloween party without games?
hp-22
hp-23
hp-24
hp-25
hp-26
hp-27
They held a contest for the last candy apple. My guy went for it and won! Proud wife moment right there! Plus…guess who gets some now? ;)
hp-28
hp-30
hp-31
Jayden was a little bit scared of Ben in his costume and makeup.
hp-32
Can you say yum?
hp-33
Yes…it was THAT good!

No comments:

Post a Comment