Sunday, January 5, 2014

Casey and Naomi’s Wedding December 10th 2013!

Casey and Naomi had one of those weddings I used to make fun of because of how quick they got married. They met the end of September, got engaged the first part of October and were married the beginning of December in the Brigham City Temple! CRAZY! But if you know them, also quite perfect. And with Casey deploying to Cuba for a year in February, I am glad they found one another when they did. As many of you know, Casey and I have always been incredibly close and I have to say that Naomi really completes him. They even had me sing for the wedding and I had a BLAST! My friend Kyle brought all of his fancy shmancy equipment and ran tech for me. It made me realize how very much I miss performing and how at home I feel on a stage. That being said I am auditioning for my first musical since Beauty and the Beast tomorrow at the Terrace Plaza Playhouse! They are doing Guys and Dolls! I am SO excited!!!
can-1
Since we did not have time to eat breakfast due to running late and rushing out the door, Ben and I grabbed a little food off the Wendy’s dollar menu, and had a little picnic in the car in between the wedding and before pictures. It worked out since it was on the way to Naomi’s Grandma’s house where her sisters were watching him.
can-2
can-3
can-4
It was SO cold!!! In the rush to get out the door, my coat got missed. Ben was nice and let me use his suit coat. I married a keeper folks!
can-5
We had the wedding luncheon at Davis & Bott where my Dad works. It was the perfect place for us to all enjoy the yummy pulled pork sandwiches.
can-6
can-7
can-8
Sure love the fun we have together!
can-9
can-10
The VERY happy newlyweds!
can-11
can-12
My Mom put the entire reception together and all the decoration for their FABULOUS shabby and sheek wedding reception. She spent hours upon hours making and finding everything for Casey and Naomi’s special day and she did such a BEAUTIFUL job! Just imagine all this with millions of twinkle lights, snowflakes and candles (battery operated of course) throughout. It came to life when the lights were turned on!
can-13
Sure love this cute little character!
can-14
can-15
can-16
can-17
I am proud to say my obsessive picture taking (that I am often made fun of for) really paid off for their wedding. All the pictures on the table? Compliments of yours truly!
can-18
My stage!
can-19
can-24
can-21
can-22
can-27
can-23
can-25
can-28
I took a bit of a break and handed the microphone over the the bride so she could serenade my brother. Sure LOVE these two!
can-29
Like I said…the lights made it all SO enchanting!
can-31
can-32
It was a wonderful wedding day! I am so happy for them and hope they are enjoying married life together and that they are making the most of being together before being apart. I could not do that! It would be so hard! I have barely spent a day away from Ben since we were married over five and a half years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment