Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Grandma’s Birthday Celebration and Fun!

My Grandma is very special to me and to our family. She has been with us through thick and thin-especially the past few years. We wanted to do something big for her birthday A. because we love her, and B. because after all she has done and all that she is, she really deserved it! I went over early that morning and made breakfast, we opened presents, and then Grandma and I headed out for shopping and lunch at El Matador while Jayden palled around with Grandpa in the backyard and at the park. After our girl’s day out, we went back to our place and played games and ordered pizza. It was a day to remember and I really hope that she enjoyed herself. Happy Birthday, Grandma!
gbd-1
gbd-2
gbd-3
gbd-4
gbd-5
Jayden thought that Grandma’s treadmill was pretty cool.
gbd-6
gbd-7
gbd-8
gbd-9
gbd-10
gbd-11
gbd-12
Jayden was hard at play in the backyard when we got back from shopping and lunch, and boy was he excited to show me everything. He was SO proud of the dinner he cooked for me. YUM! ;)
gbd-13
gbd-14
gbd-16
gbd-17
gbd-18
gbd-19
I am waiting to post the pictures of the the rest of the day until my mobile post since I took them with my phone, but boy was it ever a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment