Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Bittersweet Closing Night of Guys and Dolls

Closing night was bittersweet because I really did not want it to be over and have to say goodbye to all of my friends, but I was ready for it to be over after four months of rehearsals and a LOT (which I was happy about) of performances, so that I could have more time at home with my boys. This play was such an INCREDIBLE experience and it really brought me to life after a few hard years leaving me a bit depressed and lifeless. This play and the people I met and worked with throughout it all played a huge role in bringing me back to life, and re-kindling my passion for life and performing.
gad-1
gad-5
gad-2
Rachel and Hilary were some of my besties! SO many deep, long talks. Love you girls!
gad-3
Codie did not want to smile...so we did it her way first, which made my way a lot easier for her. :)
gad-4
I think our WONDERFUL directors liked their gifts...:)
gad-6
gad-7
Did you know I have a special talent in bow tying? Because Emily sure knows I do! ;) 
gad-8
'I Love You a Bushel and a Peck!'
gad-9
gad-10
gad-12
gad-11
Me and my guy (for the play anyway)
gad-13
The strict and uptight mission dolls.
gad-19
gad-14
'Take Back Your Mink'
gad-16
gad-17
gad-18
Even the mission dolls eased up and had a little fun. ;)
gad-20
gad-21
Marsha was SO excited about the flowers Ben brought for her...;)
gad-22
I will treasure this play and the memories and friends that came from it forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment