Sunday, September 14, 2014

My 27th Birthday 4 Days of Celebrating and Fun!

Well, the big birthday celebration was our trip to Bear Lake (I will be posting about said trip next), which is one of my all-time favorite places because it is just about as close to the ocean as we get here in Utah, but Ben, our good friend Kyle, and my family also wanted to make sure I had a good birthday, and I let me tell you-I did. Ben made me my favorite dinner of chicken crescent rolls the night before my birthday and topped the night off with Hostess cupcakes (thank goodness they made a comeback because I LOVE them. Now I just need my rainbow chip frosting back…), and Kyle had us over for a yummy pizza dinner on my birthday on our way to Bear Lake. Ben supplied my “cake” that night. My much-loved chocolate crème pie. My family surprised me with cake and singing at Bear Lake the day after my birthday. Then Ryan and Hilary surprised me with a birthday cupcake (since Jayden ate all the cookies they made me for my birthday-stinker!) when they came up the following day. A few days after our trip, I got my new phone in the mail, which was my gift from Ben this year. I LOVE it!!! So this spoiled girl had four days of celebrating her birthday. I felt pretty loved.
 
Sunday, August 3rd: Ben’s birthday’s eve dinner for me at home.
bc-1
bc-5
bc-2
Don’t mind the jammie shirt and messy after-braid hair…I was not planning on a party. I am not complaining though!
bc-3
bc-4
What can I say…my birthday still makes me just as excited as it did when I was a kid.
bc-6
Jayden likes to blow out a candle of his own too…
bc-7
…we may light it a few dozen times, but he loves it and we love his loving of it!
 
Monday, August 4th-My birthday!: Birthday dinner and party at Kyle’s!
bc-8
Waiting for the pizza to cook and hoping it gets done before the rain.
bc-9
It made it-barely. Quite the downpour took place afterward and I may or may not have gone out and played in it a bit. I LOVE the rain!!!
bc-10
Jayden was just as excited as Mommy for a pizza and root beer dinner.
bc-11
bc-12
Yum! We forgot candles at the store, so we stuck the match right in the middle of the pie. It worked like a charm!
bc-13
After Mommy blew out the candle, we of course had to give Jayden his turn turns.
bc-14
bc-15
Love this guy and how special he treats me and makes me feel.
bc-16
We all enjoyed the pie, and Ben even got his favorite treat-a root beer float.
 
Tuesday, August 5th: Cake at Bear Lake!
bc-17
bc-18
I let Jayden just help me blow them out this time around.
 
Wednesday, August 6th: Cupcake from Ryan and Hilary when they got to camp.
bc-19
Jayden was pretty excited about the cupcake (just like the cookies), but instead of eating it all, he ended up just tipping it upside down.
bc-20
I think it is safe to say that he was more upset about ruining it than I was. Poor kid!
27b-1
When we got back from Bear Lake. These beauties and this yummy were on our front porch from my visiting teachers. It was the best topper for an AMAZING day! (Don’t mind the different border. I forgot to post these until now, and we deleted everything off of the computer to back it up and clean up a bit and when I re-downloaded the program it is different and I can’t figure out how to fix it.) :)
 
27b-3
 
27b-2
 
27b-4
 
27b-5
 
27b-6
 
I am blessed by some amazing family and friends in my life folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment