Thursday, January 8, 2015

20 Weeks!

We have a confirmed little BOY on the way folks, and he is very proud of his little manhood. The best news? He is healthy and growing beautifully with no complications! YAY!!! There has been such a weight lifted off of my shoulders since finding that out. I have been one worried and anxious Momma. Not that I would change anything about our perfect little Jayden, but I am glad that our Tristan will have it a little bit easier. :) We cannot wait to meet you and hold you Tristan David Ostler!!! We LOVE you!!!!!
baby220weeks
Just look at that precious little boy all snuggled up, and that face! SO precious!
baby220w-1
I have still not gained any weight, but I stopped loosing so that is something. I am still feeling very sick, but at least baby and baby bump and growing and healthy despite all that! I officially look pregnant and not just like ate too much-hooray!!!
20 weeks baby 2-1
We are officially half way!!! Eeeeek!!!! I have the nursery ready to go! Pics to come!…just as soon as I get November and December caught up on here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment