Monday, February 2, 2015

November Mobile Pictures 2014

nmp-1
Last November I volunteered to help a scout with his Eagle Project. It involved making these hats. I finished three in a few days and fell in love with it! I ended up buying supplies and making them for mine and Ben’s families for Christmas. I think after 40 hats I will let the hobby go for a while, but it was sure fun!
nmp-2
nmp-3
I have missed my contacts! We have been waiting for Ben to go regular and get eye insurance with the Post Office so I can get more since August. He will have been there for two years in March, and I am happy to report that he is FINALLY next on the list so hopefully soon. :)
nmp-4
I started nannying for my neighbor in November and I last a couple of weeks before realizing that my sick pregnant self just could not keep up with the ten hour days and two extra kids unfortunately, but boy was it fun at times while it lasted. Jayden loved having some play mates to pal around with. These two were seriously some of the cutest kids! We were able to beef up our savings a bit, so that was nice.
nmp-5
nmp-6
nmp-7
nmp-8
nmp-9
My hair has sure grown and gotten curly this pregnancy. This was the end of my first trimester. Despite being sick, this pregnancy is flying!
nmp-10
Date night with my Benny boo! Sweets have been a MAJOR craving this pregnancy. Ben was sweet and took me to See’s after one of our dates. I also had a pretty big pop tart fetish for a couple of weeks.
nmp2-1
Jayden finally got his birthday card in the mail from my brother Jared who is on his mission in Chile. He was SO excited! Jared always draws what the kids are passionate about, so obviously Jayden got a train. :)
nmp2-2
After finishing my little niece’s hat, Jayden loved wearing it so much that I decided I needed to make his next. I think he approved of that decision. ;)
nmp2-3
nmp2-4
Ben brought these home to me one night after work-LOVE that man!
nmp2-5
Family shopping date-the pawn shop, the D.I., and Costco. Just a few of our favorite places to find deals.
nmp2-6
Jayden even scored this awesome Thomas book with money he earns helping out around the house. He is still obsessed with it.
nmp2-8
Jayden was pretty excited about the first snow! Unfortunately this was the only snow we saw until Christmas Day. At least we got a white Christmas though! It was magical! As you will see soon hopefully.
nmp2-9
Jayden LOVES building castles, forts, and train tracks…so most days our house looks like this:
nmp2-10
nmp2-11
nmp2-12
Amazing how someone who can tear your house apart can look like such a sweet and peaceful angel while sleeping.
nmp2-13
I walked into his room after showering one day and found that he had tucked himself in-blankets, stuffed animals, and all on his bedroom floor. Precious!
nmp2-14
A warm snack for a cold day=perfection!
nmp2-15
Our boys have THE best Daddy around!
nmp2-16
nmp2-17
Another night of shopping with Mom and Dad to get Daddy some new shoes for work and of course, to stop by Ross (We are obsessed with that place) and we found this pancake skillet for $3.99. Jayden also got a pretty sweet plane and hot cocoa mug. He was SO excited about them!
nmp2-18 
nmp2-19

Jayden did his hair, and I did my best with my crazy mess of hair before heading downstairs for the day. Oh and the picture on the far right (which I LOVE) is him posing doing what he calls his “cute face” (which is a pretty appropriate name if you ask me).
nmp2-20
Making progress on the hats for Christmas.
nmp2-21
I love to watch the sky as storms roll in and out-SO beautiful!
nmp2-22
Jayden LOVES his time at Great Grandma and Grandpa’s house (as does Mommy-has all growing up). Mom and Dad really appreciate the good and trustworthy babysitter so we can enjoy a little us time. We are SO lucky to live so close to them!
nmp2-23
Our Thanksgiving at my Aunt Kayleen’s house-always a treat! Good food, good people, good times!
nmp2-24
nmp2-25
nmp2-26
nmp2-28

nmp2-29
nmp2-30
nmp2-31
On Sunday, November 30th this past year, our power went out for over 8 hours. Luckily, we were at my parent’s for Sunday dinner five of those hours, and luckily due to beefing up our storage and preparedness, we had these awesome lanterns and plenty of candles to light our home until it kicked back on.
nmp2-32
nmp2-33
nmp2-34 
nmp2-35
Jayden was pretty scared of the dark, but became much more happy and content when Daddy let him borrow his work head lamp to help “keep him safe” and light the way. Stay tuned! Decorating for Christmas and our weekend with Andrea is up next! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment