Thursday, April 9, 2015

Our Anniversary Getaway/Babymoon at Anniversary Inn!

Since we will have a newborn for our 7-year anniversary in June, and since Ben gets “let go” as a temp at the Post Office every year for five days so they can avoid claiming him as “full-time” and giving him benefits, we decided to make the most of it and the gift certificate we got from my parents for Christmas and enjoyed an anniversary/babymoon getaway! It was everything I had hoped for, needed, and more!!!
a-1
We grabbed dinner at Chuck-a-rama before checking into our “Hawaiian Paradise Suite” at the Inn.
a-2 
a-3
a-4
a-5
a-6
a-7
a-8
LOVED this HUGE tub! Divine!!! I need one. :)
a-9 
a-25
a-10
The room and the ambiance therein was incredible!
a-11
a-12
a-13
We enjoyed our complimentary goodies. :)
a-14
a-15
a-16
a-21
a-17
We ventured out for some yummy snacks and then hunkered down for a movie marathon with no interruptions! Does it get any better than that? I think not.
a-20
a-18
a-19
a-22
a-23
We got Jayden a fabulous little souvenir (can’t believe they actually sold them at the Bed and Breakfast) that ended up making a great ring holder for the night. Ben was just a little bummed that these pineapple pillows were not up for sale.
a-24 
Breakfast in bed? Can you say sweet divinity?
a-26
a-27
a-28
a-29
Aloha Hawaii! ;) Until next time…maybe even for real next time. Here’s to hoping!
a-30
After checking out, we hit the town for a bit and hit up the local mall, the bike shop, and enjoyed lunch at Olive Garden with the gift card my parents gave Ben for his birthday.
a-31
a-32
My cute new shirt I got for 70 % off and a bag of baby deals and goodies! Thank you Motherhood Maternity! I loved the shirt so much I changed right into it. I am a dork. Ha ha!
a-33 
a-35 
a-36
a-37 
Ben and I like to leave notes and good tips for awesome servers.
a-38
After lunch we headed back to pick up Jayden, give him his gift, and then enjoyed my little sister Lindsay’s school play.
a-39
Jayden LOVED his new bath ducky!
a-40
a-41
My Mom accidentally gave us tickets for the wrong night, but it all worked out thank goodness. It was so crazy for Ben and I to be back at our old middle school. My what the years can do!
a-42
a-43
SO proud of our little star! It was such a great getaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment