Friday, April 3, 2015

Our Entire Month of February in Mobile Pictures!

Apparently, I really slacked with using our big, nice camera last month because every moment I caught was done so with my phone. The good news for me? One post takes care of an entire month!…even if it is giant. So here it is our February as documented by my phone.
mpf-1

Super Bowl Party! We all know what avid sports lovers Ben and I are aren’t, but it was at my parent’s neighbors house and since we were supposed to go to my parent’s for dinner that night, they invited us to tag along. Food, good people, and fun made it all pretty great! The Super Bowl was not half bad either. It was our first time (kind of) watching it. Jayden mainly had fun with all the new (to him) toys.
mpf-2
mpf-3 
mpf-4
mpf-5
mpf-6
mpf-7
The party wore my boys right out!
mpj-12
mpj-5
I love my little ham!
mpj-7
mpj-6
That is one way to eat the suckers from Primary-eat them all at the same time!
mpf-8
The weather has been incredible this winter (if you can even call it that) and Jayden and I have enjoyed many play days out and about together. This particular day we made our way over to the playgrounf by the apartment complex for some fun! It made Jayden’s whole day! He sure LOVES adventures outside.
mpf-9
mpf-10
mpf-11
mpf-12
Making train tracks in the sand!
mpf-13
Total and complete joy-this is what it looks like.
mpf-14
Making the teeter totter his gun. Boys will be boys.
mpf-15
Windy but warm. We’ll take it!
mpf-16
Since Ben had the day off of work, but had to work on school, I took advantage of having the car and took Jayden to the Treehouse for some afternoon fun just him and me.
mpf-17
mpf-18
mpj-8
Enjoying donuts after a donut run one day when Daddy was off of work.
mpf-19
We had a family fun night and took Jayden to the McDonald’s play place and to get me a salad I was craving and then ended the night grabbing a shake to share from Burger Bar and heading home to enjoy it with popcorn and a movie. Jayden had his first bloody fall. I cried more than he did. Poor kid!
mpf-20
mpf-21
mpf-22
mpj-2
Jayden’s first grow your own pet experience. He loved it!
mpf-27
Another park day! We actually made it a park marathon and hit up a few different ones. Daddy even got to come this time!
mpf-28
mpf-23 
mpf-24
mpf-25
mpf-26
mpf-29 
mpf-30
mpf-31
mpf-32
mpf-33
This little guy loves playing with the frisbee!
mpf-34
mpj-9
Trains, trains and more trains, being an elephant with his train track, and enjoying a movie party with Mommy.
mpj-10
mpf-35
Jayden likes to pal around with Daddy while he works on school in the garage. Defeats the purpose of Ben going in there to escape the distractions of the house, but Ben is sweet and lets him when he is begging for Daddy.
mpf-36a
After Ben and I had a particularly rough week. I decided a Valentine cake was just what the doctor ordered!
mpf-37
mpf-38
mpf-39
Jayden and I grabbed some snacks and Mommy got a lemonade to go along with a movie in the car while we waited in the rain for Daddy to take a test. I think Jayden enjoyed himself.
mpf-40
mpf-41
Daddy was off of work so Jayden got a fun date day with him at the Treehouse  between Dad working on school.
mpf-65
mpf-42
All dolled up for the Valentine’s Dance with my family! It was such a fun night out together!
mpf-43
mpf-44
mpf-45
mpf-46
Jayden sure loves his aunts and uncles, and I am pretty sure they love him right back. ;)
mpf-47
mpf-48
mpf-49
mpj-11
Jayden was pretty excited about the chocolate doggie he got at the store.
mpf-50
The Valentine’s Day breakfast that I made for Jayden. He was so excited about the heart and the pink pancakes.
mpf-51
mpf-52
Caleb was pretty happy about getting the sausage scraps.
mpf-53
We had the missionaries over for dinner on Valentine’s Day. It made for such a fun night! They were hysterical and great sports about Jayden wanting to light the candles for dinner. They were also good sports about Ben getting a flat tire and not being there when they were supposed to arrive, so they were awesome and came back an hour later. Glad it all worked out! It was a little nuts and stressful. We had chicken crescent rolls for dinner and raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
mpf-54
mpf-55
Ben and I decided to not go big for Valentine’s Day this year, but we both still ended up surprising each other with some little thought gifts. I made him a creative date night jar, and he got me my favorite suckers from See’s Candies and made them into a heart (almost). He got as close to a heart as he could with seven suckers since this day was our seven year engagement anniversary! SO happy he asked me to be his!
mpf-56
mpf-57
mpf-58
We also put a little something together for Jayden to wake up to the next morning. He was SO excited about it!
mpf-59
mpf-60
Our boys have the BEST Daddy there is!
mpf-61
Helping Mommy make Sunday dinner for our friends. We made chili and breadsticks-YUM!
mpf-62
mpf-63
Ben and I often have movie date nights together at home after the boys are in bed, but this particular night it became more of a group date with our boys. Good thing they are so stinkin’ cute!
mpf-64
mpf-69 
Our friends brought us these treats when they brought the dishes back from when we took them dinner. I had been craving chocolate strawberries-SO YUMMY!!!
mpf-67
Jayden LOVES playing the Wii! He gets really into it and uses his whole body to steer. It is so cute to watch!
mpf-68
I just adore my sweet, sleeping angel.
fp-1
Ben had the Monday after Valentine’s Day off, so we took the car in to get the tire replaced and the part that broke off fixed. It ended up taking longer than we anticipated (and cost a lot more money too), so we took advantage of the good weather and the mall being down the road and headed down since buying Ben more pants was also on the to do list for the day. It turned out to be a fun little adventure.
fp-2
fp-3
fp-4
Since Jayden wanted to play, and it had gotten dark and a bit cold, Ben was sweet and went and got the car to pick us up while we played. Love that guy of ours!
fp-5
fp-6
fp-7
Making trains with whatever he can find as always.
fp-9
Look at the cute face that comes in and wakes me up every morning. He likes to wait until I get up and then lay in my spot because “it is warm and smells like Mommy”. SO sweet!
fp-11
Gotta love how boys are like little tornados that blow through the house all day every day, but with that big grin how can it bother me?
fp-12
After another long week of work, school, and hard and bad news, I made one of Ben’s favorite treats as a surprise for him.
fp-13
Yet another February evening spent at the park-we LOVED all these play days in February! :)
fp-14
fp-15
mpj-1 
mpj-3
Ben likes to surprise me with grabbing food I am craving on his way home from work, and I like to surprise him with study snacks.
fp-16
Hitting up downtown Ogden on a Friday night to visit the new Curious George exhibit at the Treehouse Museum. Jayden was in heaven, and as always Ben and I had fun watching him and playing along with him.
fp-18
He loves giving them his ticket-a.k.a. our membership card.
fp-19
fp-20
fp-22
fp-23
fp-24
fp-25
fp-26
I am loving what my forever is becoming!
fp-27
Jayden wanted to hold my hand during family scripture study. It was the sweetest thing!
fp-28
fp-29
Enjoying having Casey and Naomi over for dinner and a visit!
fp-30
fp-31
fp-32
Later that night the missionaries popped by, so we invited them in for some leftover cheesecake and enjoyed a lesson from them. They were so cute with Jayden and got really excited about his favorite Thomas the train book he wanted to show to them.
fp-33
Jayden loves donut runs almost as much as Mommy likes hitting the town with Daddy after he has aced yet another test. SO proud of that good looking, hard-working, genius hubby of mine!
fp-34
Jayden was so excited about his new puddle jumper and could not wait to use it!
fp-35
I can’t get over how cute these two are together.
fp-37
fp-38
Since Daddy had to study late I told Jayden that he and Mommy were going to have a movie party and pick out a treat. Jayden just wanted cocoa puffs from home, but Mommy went out to fetch her favorite salad from Arby’s. We made the most of the night together, even if we missed Daddy.
fp-39
fp-40
fp-41
Jayden was SO excited when his Preschool Prep DVDs came! They have been AWESOME! I can’t believe how much he has learned and refined with them! The best part? He LOVES them and it gives me a break to get things done during that day while he enjoys a show I don’t feel guilty letting him watch over and over again.
fp-42
fp-43
Taking care of some prego cravings-Teriyaki Chicken with rice, broccoli and brownies! Mom and Dad enjoyed brownies a la mode, and Jayden got his al la toy car with a cake topper car he had been eyeing for months.
fp-44
It was a great month, and now onto our AWESOME month of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment