Thursday, May 14, 2015

April Mobile Pictures!

April went by SO fast! I was I could say the same for May as I near the end of my pregnancy. It is dragging, but at least it is giving me plenty of time in between the not-so-fun contractions to finish all  of my huge to-do list before baby comes. One of those items is getting the blog caught up so I it is ready for me to post about Tristan’s arrival while it is fresh on my mind. :)
map-1
Watching minion cartoons while eating minion shaped graham crackers while Mommy goes crazy with nesting and deep cleans the entire house. It was intense this pregnancy! But I have to admit-I am LOVING what the house looks like as a result of my efforts. I deep cleaned, organized, scrubbed, and polished every drawer, cupboard, closet, floor board, appliance and nook and cranny in the house including the storage closets and the garage. I am a neat freak but even I have never had a house that was this clean.
map-3
map-4
map-5
map-6
We enjoyed a yummy and fun barbecue with our new friends the Lassiter’s last month. We sure love that family and the new found friendship we have with them. Our families click so well.
map-7
This little guy LOVES when Mommy and Daddy have seafood platter date nights because he gets to help eat the leftovers. He loves shrimp and crab!
map-8
A fun night and outing to the IFA store to see the baby animals.
map-13
map-9
map-10
map-11
Jayden LOVED going with Daddy to the Priesthood session and was pretty excited about the ice cream afterwards too. He wanted to go with me to the Women’s Conference the week before and when I told him it was just for girls, he responded with “Well, I can act like a girl!”  Ha ha! Ben and I were laughing pretty hard. So he was VERY excited about getting to go to the “all-boy meeting”. Man is that guy of mine ever a good Daddy!
map-12
map-14 
map-15
I sure adore my little family! I am so blessed to have them in my life!
map-16
Forts, movie parties, and fun with this cutie during the day are my favorite!
map-17
map-18
Oh my laws! This picture! I die over the cuteness every time I see it! :)
map-19
Fun playing at “the letter park” as Jayden calls it while waiting for Daddy to ace yet another test! :)
map-20
map-21
map-22
map-23
Fun at Kangaroo Zoo! Jayden had been begging to go for weeks!
map-24
map-25
map-26
map-27
Three cheers for combining art and sunshine!
map-28
Fun with Great Grandma Durfee over her birthday weekend.
map-29
map-30
map-31
map-32
map-33
I just adore this boy. So excited for another cutie in our home to love on!
map-34
Grandma’s birthday party at Aunt Kayleen’s house!
map-35
Cousins!!!
map-36 
map-38
map-39
map-37
Happy Birthday, Grandma! We love you!!!
map-40 
map-41
map-42
map-44
While Daddy was busy testing, Jayden and I went and grabbed some food and then met him for a picnic on the school grounds for family night one Monday. It was SO much fun!!!
map-45
map-46
I am so very proud of this hard-working guy! He works so hard and sacrifices so much for us to have the best life. We are SO lucky to have him as the head of our family.
map-47
map-48
Waffles from my love to satisfy a prego craving, and a fun lunch/shopping play date with friends! The only downside was Jayden’s Thomas the train jacket and favorite stuffed animal getting left at the restaurant and then ending up no where to be found later when we went back for them. I bawled more than he did. This world just makes me so sad sometimes.
map-49
map-50
Jayden with his new lion stuffed animal in an attempt to replace the one he lost at the restaurant. He loves it, but he still talks about his other one a month later. It still breaks my heart.
map-51
It is all about wrestling and fun with all boys at home.
map-52
My parent’s were so sweet and upon hearing what had happened with Jayden’s favorite things, they got him these to replace them. He was SO excited about them-especially the Thomas outfit.
map-53
Taking advantage of the nice weather and having a play day at the park with friends!
map-54
map-55
map-56
Yet another park day! LOVING the warm weather!!! This guy would lie outside if I let him.
map-57
map-58
map-60
map-61
map-62
map-63
map-65
map-66
map-68
map-69
Jayden gave lunch with grandma and grandpa a two thumbs up!!
map-70
Jayden’s first day of preschool as a volunteer for two boys school project day. I used to baby-sit and bottle feed one of them when they were little. Crazy, but kind of cool.
map-72
map-73
Date night at Firehouse Pizza in Brigham!
map-75
Fun at the Special Olympics with Donny and Larry in Logan.
map-76
map-77
This sweet guy with me named himself my number one fan, and even won a medal he said was for me. So sweet! Made my day.
map-78
map-79
Jayden took the sporting events quite seriously. Especially the puddle jumping event.
map-80
map-102
map-104
Donny and Jayden sure had fun together. It helps that they share the same passions in life. :)
map-105
map-106
map-82
map-83
Movie party/sleepover!
map-81
Lindsay’s 14th birthday party. What a cute girl. Kind of crazy to think that I was her age and she was a newborn when we moved into this house.
map-84
I sure adore my cute, little niece!
map-86
What can I say? We Ahlstrom kids have some cute babies!
map-87
map-88
Jayden was very proud of the Temple he built.
map-89
map-90
map-91
Donny LOVES to help out in the kitchen!
map-92
map-94
map-96
map-97
map-98

map-99
map-100
I sure have some good looking boys in my life!
map-101
Three cheers for chocolate milk!!!
map-107
The boys playing a little ball together at my grandparent’s house before we headed to the Air Museum. :)
map-108
map-109
map-110
We sure love our Caleb cuddle time! Things settle down quite a bit once Jayden is in bed.
map-111
map-112
Isn’t he a cutie?

No comments:

Post a Comment