Thursday, July 3, 2014

May Moments Mobile Pictures-Part One!

So, I took a LOT of pictures in the month of May. It is ridiculous! That being said, I will be doing two mobile picture posts for that month. I really need to get my snapping obsession under control. I just savor memories and memorabilia (MAJOY pack rat in that sense), and can’t seem to help but want to capture our fun and special moments in life. Even when there are a ton! One thing is for sure-we had a TON of fun in May!!! That fun included fixing and finishing up projects around the house like our dresser my Mom found for a steal at a garage sale, Jayden’s first birthday party that had the cutest My Little Pony theme ever, fun with my cousin Kendra, family evening walks, morning runs, building blocks and playing with trains, fun with family and friends, playing hide-and-seek around the house with Jayden, getting awesome souvenirs from Daddy’s work, Mother’s Day fun, Skyping our missionaries, making cakes out of frosting which is now sadly extinct-so bummed, trying and succeeding with new recipes I improvised with, personal bus rides and tours, nightly runs, a picnic and fun at the park, meeting new babies and serving the new families, deep cleaning with new tools, babysitting my siblings while my parent’s were out of town to take over for Hilary after her water broke and she had Jocelyn, finding deals at garage sales, and of course enjoying good food, good company and good times throughout the month…and this is only the first half!
mpm-1
We sure love our little man of the house!
mpm-2
mpm-3
Re-finishing our dresser with my Mom before going out to lunch.
mpm-4
mpm-5
Jayden got his first birthday party invite and had a BLAST at the ‘My Little Pony’ themed celebration!
mpm-6
mpm-7
mpm-8
mpm-10
mpm-9
mpm-11
mpm-17
mpm-12
mpm-13
mpm-14
mpm-15
mpm-16
mpm-19
mpm-20
mpm-18
mpm-21
mpm-22
mpm-23
mpm-24
mpm-25
I came in Jayden’s room one day to find him “vacuuming” it. I put all the stuff on my bed when I vacuum my room too. Too cute that he did the same!
mpm-26
We sure love those special visits from Kendra!
mpm-27
mpm-28
Ben's sweet love note to me during church.
mpm-29
I love our evening walks as a family!
mpm-30
mpm-31
mpm-32
mpm-33
This little boy kills me with his cuteness!
mpm-34
mpm-35
Apparently, Jayden thought that 6:00 in the morning was too early to get up and run, so he went back to bed once we got home.
mpm-36
mpm-37
A really bad stomach bug plagued our house for an entire week! It was miserable being sick and trying to take care of a sick little one. It was one of the most exhausting and awful weeks of my life!
mpm-38
mpm-39
mpm-40
mpm-41
mpm-42
We both started to feel better, just to relapse a day later.
mpm-43
Finally getting around to finishing the dresser with the varnish and new handles, as well as varnishing the other objects around the house I painted last Summer.
mpm-44
mpm-45
mpm-46
mpm-47
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
mpm-48
mpm-49
mpm-50
Jayden is such a trooper, but we both still give being sick a big, fat BOO!
mpm-51
Naomi came up and surprised me with Mother’s Day flowers and we enjoyed breakfast together.
mpm-52
Jayden is pretty talented when it comes to finding good hiding places.
mpm-53
mpm-54
mpm-56
Jayden was pretty excited about the souvenir Ben brought home for him from the Post Office’s food drive. Nothing says happiness to a two-year old like a big inflatable can of soup!
mpm-57
mpm-58
After a long week of Jayden and I being sick and not having eaten much, Ben took us to Golden Dynasty for a yummy Chinese dinner for me for Mother’s Day.
mpm-59
mpm-60
mpm-61
Mother’s Day fun! I got SPOILED!!! We also got to Skype Cami and Jared and spend the evening at my parents house.
mpm-62
mpm-63
mpm-64
mpm-67
mpm-68
mpm-69
mpm-70
mpm-71
mpm-72
mpm-73
mpm-74
Isn’t my little mini-me adorable? He kept saying “I wearing glasses like Mommy”. He makes a cute little Clark Kent doesn’t he?
mpm-75
Naomi is AWESOME, and when she heard that we could not find Ben’s favorite frosting due to it being discontinued, she found one of the last containers online for $25(!). Let me tell you, we savored each and every bite of it!
mpm-81
The boys played the Wii while we waited for the cake to cool so we could frost it.
mpm-82
mpm-78
mpm-79
mpm-84
Positive Daily Affirmations and a successful new recipe make for a good day!
mpm-85
My Grandma’s neighbor is a school bus driver and upon hearing that our little guy was obsessed with them gave us a private tour and ride. Can you tell that Jayden’s life was officially made?
mpm-86
mpm-87
mpm-88
mpm-89
mpm-90
mpm-91
mpm-93
The moon was GORGEOUS for our run that night!
mpm-94
mpm-96
mpm-97
Can I just say that some days my boys wake up looking MUCH cuter than I do…especially when I go to bed with wet hair.
mpm-98
We took advantage of Ben being off with a fun picnic at the park, after he spent the morning working our business.
mpm-99
mpm-100
mpm-101
mpm-102
mpm-103
mpm-104
mpm-105
mpm-106
Meeting cute, little Trey.
mpm-107
My parent's gave us their old carpet shampooer as a joint birthday gift to us. We are SO grateful to have one! Especially to clean up after that week of being sick.
mpm-108
Sometimes long days with a busy little guy calls for treats and moon and candle-lit bubble baths.
mpm-109
mpm-110
Getting the kids out the door with breakfast and lunches is crazy! I don’t know how my Mom does it everyday!
mpm-111
mpm-112
I was taking a picture of Nathan when Jayden came running over asking to be in the picture too. It was SO cute, and I must say really had a wonderful impact on Nathan’s smile.
mpm-113
mpm-114
While Jayden was having the time of his life, I was a little bit on the exhausted side.
mpm-115
mpm-117
Do you think Jayden was excited to have the kids home from school? ;)
mpm-119
mpm-120
mpm-121
We had to make a run to Wal-mart for some ingredients for sugar cookie dough for our movie party. Ummm….is it just me or is the fountain in the kiddie pool just a little ghetto? Who says Wal-mart does not have class? ;)
mpm-122
mpm-124
Jayden decided to clean everything during the movie party (he is totally mine), and he did not stop at people’s heads.
mpm-126
mpm-128
Jayden did not want any more pictures taken (it is rough when your Mommy is as obsessed as I am), but he was much more open to the idea of a bedtime story with Aunt Lindsay.
mpm-129
After a healthy breakfast of cookies and chocolate milk *ahem, it was off to the garage sales!
mpm-130
So, literally the night before we were at Walmart and Jayden really wanted the Thomas the train sets, but it was going to be like fifty bucks to get the pieces he wanted. Not happening, right? Well, the very next morning, Andrea took him around to the garage sales and we found the exact items he wanted for $4! Can you tell he was excited?
mpm-131
mpm-132
mpm-133
I found this cute sign for just $3 at one of the garage sales, and since that makes me quite the girl, I went shooting with Kyle to make up for it.
mpm-134
mpm-135
mpm-136
mpm-137
mpm-138
mpm-140
Nathan helped me by playing with Jayden and Chiharu surprised me and cleaned the entire kitchen while I got ready!
mpm-139
mpm-141
Staying and helping out while everyone else runs off to play has its rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment