Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Our ENTIRE month of June in Mobile Pictures-Part One!

So, unfortunately I never once used our nice camera in the entire month of June. Crazy-I know. I am especially bummed that I did not bust it out for our special anniversary dinner. Sigh* Oh well. I will make sure to capture Vegas this week with our nice one, and that is our real anniversary celebration anyway.
jmp-1
Life with a busy toddler, a hard-working husband, and a growing business get nuts, so I decided to start a schedule in June to help me juggle it all.
jmp-2
Our boys sure love their Daddy!
jmp-3
jmp-4
I am just glad they like me a little bit too. ;)
jmp-5
jmp-6
I am LOVING my new swimsuit I got for Mother’s Day!
jmp-7
For Family Night this week, we went all out and hit up the splash pad for the first time. It was a hit and the goodies we grabbed for dinner afterwards were not have bad either! It was a GREAT night!!!
jmp-8
jmp-9
jmp-10
jmp-11
jmp-12
jmp-13
jmp-14
jmp-15
jmp-16
jmp-17
jmp-18
jmp-19
jmp-20
jmp-21
In the middle picture above Jayden got dumped on by a bucket of water. It would have been the perfect shot had that girl not run in the way. Can you see Jayden’s swim shorts and cute, little foot?
jmp-22
jmp-23
We got to enjoy some incredible double rainbows on the way home! The pictures do not do justice. It was BEAUTIFUL!
jmp-24
jmp-25
YUM!
jmp-26
jmp-27
jmp-28
SO cute wearing Daddy’s sweater.
jmp-29
jmp-30
Caleb wanted to get as close to us as possible while I was bathing Jayden.
jmp-31
jmp-32
jmp-33
Planting the flower bed for Family Home Evening.
jmp-34
jmp-35
jmp-38
jmp-37
jmp-39
He is seriously the cutest little boy-EVER!
jmp-41
jmp-42
jmp-43
Yup! That is fry sauce on my new microfiber couch. Compliments of a bored Jayden while Mommy took a potty break.
jmp-44
We try to hit up the Splash Pad weekly. With not having a second car or a backyard, Jayden needs the out time!
jmp-45
jmp-46
jmp-47
jmp-48
Don’t worry. We did not leave him all tied up like that.
jmp-49
We could play trains all day long these days, and make goofy hair with the track pieces-that too!
jmp-50
jmp-51
Poor kid got running around, and slammed his head on the table. He got quite the goose egg on his head, but that did not stop him from going back to running around and jumping on the couch thirty seconds later.
jmp-52
jmp-53
jmp-54
Making faces at the camera together just never gets old.
jmp-55
jmp-56
Grabbing donuts for Donut Day on the way to taking Daddy to work! It was so much fun!!!
jmp-57
jmp-58
jmp-59
jmp-60
jmp-61
jmp-62
Primerica Business Event and Conference in Salt Lake! Such and AMAZING event and experience! I LOVE this business!!!Can’t believe our big Lake Las Vegas retreat is almost here. I am getting so excited and emotional just thinking about it!
jmp-63
jmp-64
Since my parents watched Jayden for the event, we made a family dinner party out of going to pick him up.
jmp-65
jmp-66
Can you tell Jayden LOVES playing with the kitty?
jmp-67
I have always loved chilling on the trampoline on summer evenings.
jmp-68
jmp-69
jmp-70
jmp-71
jmp-72
Summer sunsets are the BEST!
jmp-74
 
jmp-75
jmp-76
jmp-77
Our fun night in Payson for a company barbeque.
jmp-78
jmp-79
jmp-80
jmp-81
jmp-82
We really need to get Jayden a baby of his own at our house. He LOVES them!!!
jmp-83
jmp-84
LOVE mornings with this happy guy! He is such a good helper during daily cleaning time. He definitely follows in Mommy’s footsteps…
jmp-86
…sometimes he even does it in her shoes.
jmp-87
jmp-88
Jayden LOVES baking with Me. It makes for some fun adventures in the kitchen.
jmp-89
jmp-91
jmp-93
jmp-94
jmp-95
So grateful for a hubby who figures out how to do and fix things himself! It saves us SO much money, and can I just say that it makes him all the more attractive.
jmp-96
jmp-97
Snuggle time before bed-a MUST every night! Our boys sure love each other!
jmp-98
jmp-99
jmp-100
Lunch at Maddox with Grandma, My Mom, Chiharu, and my siblings. It was a fun afternoon!
jmp-101
jmp-102
jmp-103
jmp-104
They have the biggest and best banana splits (my favorite treat ever) for a steal of a deal! I think it is safe to say Jayden is a fan. It does not surprise me. I craved them ALL the time when I was pregnant with him, and had not had one since. SO good! Ben and I used to always get one to share when we were dating and engaged.. Good memories.
jmp-105
jmp-106
jmp-107
Jayden wanted to lay on the grass like me, but quickly decided it was too bright. Ha ha!
jmp-108
jmp-109
jmp-110
Ben surprised me when he got off early with a date night the eve before our anniversary, and before Chiharu’s going away party at my parents. We went and saw the new X-Men movie. It was SO good! I did not have time to get ready, but sure had fun!
jmp-111
jmp-112
jmp-113
The kids put on the cutest skit called “Food’s Got Talent”! It was ADORABLE!
jmp-114
jmp-116
jmp-117
We sure love having this cute new girlie in our family!
jmp-118
jmp-119
jmp-120
Right after she got kisses from Grandpa, Jocelyn broke out in the cutest grin!
jmp-121
We all love our new great-granddaughter, granddaughter, niece, and cousin!
jmp-122
jmp-123
Saying goodbye to this cute girl was SO hard!!!
jmp-124
jmp-125
jmp-126
We ended the eve of our anniversary with yummy snacks and a movie.
jmp-127
All dolled up and stocked up with goodies and ready for our Anniverary staycation! Stay tuned it is up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment