Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Meeting Sweet Jocelyn!

I am SO happy to say that I am officially an Aunt on my side of the family!!! On Ben’s side I became an Aunt the say I married him. An Aunt to many and even a GREAT Aunt to several (it is kind of crazy), but since most of my nieces and nephews are older than me, it was fun to get a cute, new, little niece. Ryan and Hilary had their sweet little Jocelyn this past May.
 
Jayden was SO excited about Jocelyn! It was ADORABLE! The two of them have quite a lot in common actually. There names both start with “J” and end with “N”. Jayden was born Friday, September 16th and Jocelyn was born Friday, May 16th two and a half years later. Jayden was born at 2:35 a.m. and Jocelyn was born at 2:34 a.m. Jayden was 6 lbs. 1 oz., and Jocelyn was 6 lbs. 3 oz. Jayden was 19 1/2 inches long, and Jocelyn was 19 inches long. They were both born a little over a week early. Jayden was the first grandchild and therefore grandson, and Jocelyn is the first granddaughter.
 
It is so fun to start enjoying parenthood with my siblings! I can’t wait to meet all the sweet, little angels that have yet to join our family. Let me tell you, having Jocelyn come did nothing for mine and Ben’s and Jayden’s baby hunger like we had hoped. In fact, in made it much worse! We have gone from baby hungry to baby starving! Here’s to hoping we can remedy that sometime soon. ;)
mff-16
mff-17
mff-18
mff-19
Goodness my Man looks good with a baby. He is so good with them, and it melts my heart.
mff-20
mff-21
mff-22
mff-23
mff-24
mff-25
mff-26
Ryan is a very talented artist, and he painted the butterfly canvas and put the lyrics to the song ‘Butterfly Kisses’ on it. Such a precious little keepsake for sweet little Jocie.
mff-27
Welcome the family and to the world for that matter, Jocelyn Diane Ahlstrom! We sure LOVE you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment