Monday, October 5, 2015

Tristan’s Blessing Day

Tristan was blessed on August 2nd, 2015. I can’t believe that it has already been two months since our sweet Tristan’s baby blessing! He wore the same suit that Jayden wore. It barely fit him. He is quite the little chunker. It was such a blessed day and I am so glad everything came together especially considering I was battling a case of Mastitis the night before. I know Heavenly Father played a hand in me feeling better by our 9 a.m. meeting. It always touches my heart seeing Ben use the Priesthood to bless our family and especially our little ones. This day was no different. We are so incredibly blessed to have the Gospel in our lives. After the block we celebrated with a luncheon with family and friends.
tbb-13
Love this handsome little feller!
tbb-14
tbb-1
tbb-2
tbb-3
tbb-4
tbb-5
tbb-6
tbb-7 
tbb-9 
tbb-10 
tbb-8
tbb-12
It was such a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment