Sunday, October 11, 2015

Oregon Coast Trip 2015: Maple Woods Park Nature Walk!

I joined my parents and sister Cami on this beautiful nature walk just a mere 5 minute walk from my Aunt and Uncle’s house our first morning in Oregon. It was GORGEOUS!!! The one and only downside to the morning was that I had dropped my phone on the way there, but luckily Ben found out a lady had picked it up when she found it on the sidewalk in front of her house. Talk about blessings! He was nice and went and picked it up while I enjoyed the rest of this beautiful, little walk with some of my family. We even found some wild blackberries and boy were they ever delicious!!!
mwp-1
mwp-2
mwp-3
mwp-4
mwp-5
mwp-6
mwp-8
mwp-9
mwp-10
Ben walked to meet up with us after retrieving my phone! SO grateful he found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment