Sunday, October 11, 2015

Oregon Coast Trip 2015: The Scenic Waterfalls on the Way!

After a LONG night and day of driving with several stops for a newborn and a just potty trained little boy, these waterfalls made for the perfect stops to stretch out and enjoy beautiful Oregon before our arrival at my Aunt and Uncle’s house. They were BEAUTIFUL and boy did it ever feel good to get out of the car and walk around for a little bit. :)
Horsetail Falls!
ow-2
ow-1
ow-3
ow-4
ow-5
ow-6
ow-9
ow-7
ow-8 
ow-10
ow-11
Making the most of our nursing breaks. :)
ow-12
ow-13
ow-14
ow-15
ow-16
Jayden LOVED all the train tracks along the way!
Multnomah Falls!
ow-17
ow-18
ow-19
ow-20
ow-21
ow-22
ow-23
ow-24
ow-25
ow-26
ow-27
And with these amazing stops, it was onto my Aunt and Uncle’s house!
This day just so happened to be my birthday, and this family trip was my present this year. That did not stop Ben from making it extra special by taking me out and finding me a decent piece of birthday cake once we got into town. :)
28b-1
28bd-2
Needless to say, it was a FABULOUS 28th birthday!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment