Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oregon Coast Trip 2015: The BEAUTIFUL Coast, Cape Meares Lighthouse, and the Octopus Tree!

I may or may not have gotten teary-eyed upon seeing the first sights of the coast! The Oregon Coast is breathtakingly beautiful, and the traveler inside of me that has waited so long for a trip like this sent my emotions into overload. Can you believe these views? If I could go anywhere in the world, it would definitely be to Ireland, and this my friends is probably as close as I am going to get here in the good ole’ U-S-of-A! The views of the ocean, the lighthouse, and the Octopus Tree were all just so spectacular!
oc-1
oc-2
oc-3
oc-4
oc-5
oc-6
oc-7
oc-8
oc-9
oc-11
oc-12
oc-13
oc-14
oc-15
oc-16
oc-17
oc-18
oc-19
oc-20
oc-21
oc-22
oc-23
oc-24
Can you say GORGEOUS?! Take me back please!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment