Monday, November 9, 2015

Davis & Bott Party: Fun on the GIANT Slip N’ Slide!

Every Summer my Dad’s company hosts a family party that is water themed. Growing up it was always at the Brigham City Pool. A few years back they started boating at Willard Bay which took the fun to a whole new level! Well, they did it again. They switched it up once again and it definitely did not disappoint! This past year we all partied it up at a giant slip n’ slide in Cache Valley. Ben had to work unfortunately, but I took the boys and boy did we ever have an absolute blast!
gsns-1
gsns-2
gsns-3
gsns-4
gsns-5
gsns-6
gsns-7
gsns-8
gsns-9
gsns-10
gsns-11
gsns-12
gsns-13
gsns-14
gsns-15
gsns-16
gsns-17
gsns-18
I (finally) talked my Mom into going down the slide and she LOVED it! I knew she would! I was so proud! :)
gsns-19
gsns-20
gsns-21
gsns-22
gsns-23
My brave little boy! He went down all by himself successfully quite a few time but biffed it the last time I let him go by himself. He was still so brave and did not even cry! He is quite the little tough guy!
gsns-24
Jayden scored these glasses from the drawing! My family cleaned house! (except for me, of course…I have the worst luck ever when it comes to drawings).
gsns-25
gsns-26
gsns-28
gsns-29
gsns-27
gsns-34
My Mom, Jayden, and I biffed it our last ride down. In an effort to keep Jayden on the mat and me from running over him, I ended up skidding off the mat over the mud and rocks. OUCH! No dirt, no blood, no victory, right?
gsns-30
gsns-31
gsns-32
gsns-33
Such a FUN night!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment