Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Mobile Pictures From August!

Here are our mobile memories from August! Enjoy!
mpau-1
These boys keep me going, and I am talking both emotionally strong through life, and oh-my-goodness-will-I-ever-get-anything-done-again-crazy! Ha ha!
mpau-2
mpau-3
mpau-4
mpau-5
mpau-6
mpau-7
mpau-8
Tristan’s blessing day! Every time someone would come up and talk to him about getting a blessing he would squeal and grin like in the picture below. :)
mpau-9
mpau-10 
mpau-12
mpau-13 
My little guys have some wonderful role models in their life!
mpau-11
Packing for our trip to the Oregon Coast!
mpau-14 \
A few moments and memories taken on our phone from our trip! :)
mpau-15
mpau-16
mpau-17
mpau-18
mpau-19
mpau-20
mpau-21
Oh the joys of trying to capture a good family picture. :)
mpau-22
mpau-23
These pictures melt my heart!
mpau-24
Jayden’s first dental visit-he was so good, and new glasses-LOVE them!
mpau-25
mpau-26
These two hold my heart!
mpau-27
mpau-28
Ben’s parents surprised me with a birthday cake and gift when Ben and Jayden picked Caleb up after our trip to Oregon.
mpau-29
mpau-30
Kids can sure give you a run for your money some days…this was what I found when I came up to check on Jayden one day…a whole roll of toilet paper clogging the toilet. That face though! Ha ha!
mpau-31
Still love my kiddos even through all the craziness that comes with being a young mom!
mpau-36
mpau-32
mpau-33
mpau-34
mpau-35
Birthday lunch at Maddox with my Mom! Also as another special treat-they brought back my beloved Rainbow Chip Frosting just in time to make a birthday cake for myself!
mpau-37
These boys bring my life so much joy and happiness!
mpau-38
mpau-39
mpau-40
mpau-41
Soaking up  time with Great Grandpa Durfee at my cousin’s farewell.
mpau-42
Check out those rolls!!!
mpau-43
mpau-44
Morning snuggles with these two sweeties!
mpau-45
Getting out of the house to visit my grandparent’s and enjoy some fun in the sun-including some spur of the moment water fun in the backyard.
mpau-46
mpau-47
mpau-48
mpau-49
mpau-50
Play day with my old roomies from Snow College Heidi and Jessica!
mpau-51
mpau-52
mpau-53 
mpau-56
Date night-boy oh boy how I miss date nights! We are going on month three without a single one. Sigh* one day. For now we will just soak up lovin’ on our boys!
mpau-57
mpau-58
Our spot! We got engaged on this bridge. It has been a special place for us ever since we used to go there when we dated in High School. We would get a pizza and sit in the middle of the bridge and eat it and talk. It was the PERFECT place for Ben to propose to me! We LOVE this spot!
mpau-60
mpau-59
mpau-61
mpau-62
mpau-63
mpau-64
mpau-65
Nights at home as a family really are the BEST! mpau-66
mpau-67
mpau-68
mpau-69
mpau-70
Morning fun and brunch with friends!
mpau-72
mpau-71
mp-73
A fun Air Museum Adventure with my little guys!
mpau-75
mpau-76
mpau-85
mpau-77
mpau-78
mpau-80
mpau-81
mpau-82
mpau-83
mpau-84 
mpau-86
mpau-87
mpau-88
This guy has had the strongest neck since the day he was born! He would sit like this for hours a day!
mpau-89
mpau-90
Jayden is a HUGE fan of making Jell-O shapes!
mpau-86
mpau-91
Fun at our yearly neighborhood barbecue!
mpau-92
mpau-93
mpau-94
mpau-95
mpau-96
This guy has become quite the little terror of the household the past year. He can sure keep us on our toes with all his mischief these days!
mpau-71
Family fun at my Dad’s birthday party!
mpau-72
For months Tristan would fall asleep holding one arm up like this. We called him our baby Superman!
mpau-73
mpau-74
mpau-75
mpau-76
mpau-77
mpau-78
mpau-79
mpau-80
mpau-81
mpau-82
mpau-83
It was a FABULOUS last month of Summer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment