Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ahlstrom Fall Family Pictures!

My Mom made me feel pretty good when she asked me to take their family/school pictures this year. I am no professional, and the only I know about taking pictures is that I love it (as you all know from reading this blog), but I had a BLAST and I think they turned out pretty good for the most part-even if my amateur self does say so. I sure love my family with all of my heart, and can I just say-don’t I have the CUTEST parents in the world?! I am so grateful for the example they are to me of what a good marriage and a good and strong couple living the Gospel looks like. I LOVE you all to the moon and back!!!
afp-1
afp-2
afp-3
afp-4
afp-5
afp-6
afp-7
afp-8
afp-9
afp-10
afp-11
afp-12
afp-14
afp-15
afp-16
afp-17
Andrea
afp-18
afp-19
afp-20
afp-21
afp-22
afp-23
afp-24
afp-25
afp-26
Lindsay
afp-27
afp-30
afp-28
afp-29
afp-31
afp-32
afp-33
afp-34
You will see that the girls had a lot more fun taking pictures than the boys did-go figure. :)
nathan-2
Nathan-a bit blurry because it was so zoomed in, but it is our favorite shot of him!
afp-36
nathan-1b
derek-1a
Derek
afp-40
afp-41 
afp-43
afp-44
afp-45
As you have probably guessed, this is only about half of our crazy clan. The rest are married, on missions, or married and are currently deployed. I LOVE this crazy bunch! SO grateful for eternal families! Looking forward to forever with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment