Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Our Mobile Pictures for September!

Alas our September through Mobile pictures. :)
mps-1
Jayden LOVES helping Mommy in the kitchen!
mps-3
Some of my favorite munchies for a fun date night at home! :)
mps-4
To this little guy EVERYTHING can be imagined into a train. Crackers, shower racks-you name it!
mps-5
mps-6
Yup-my sister-in-law rocks! This is what she gave me for my birthday and I used it for the first time on a cold and rainy day. It was perfection!
mps-7
Pizza party and fun harvesting delicious fruit at my Grandparent’s for Family Home Evening! It was so much fun! We sure love our time spent with them! :)
mps-8
mps-9
mps-10
mps-11
mps-12
Picking grapes in my grandparent’s backyard brought back some wonderful childhood memories! It was fun to share that with Ben.
mps-13
Jayden and Great Grandpa Durfee are sure good buddies! Jayden’s favorite thing? Going in Grandpa’s room to play with toys and get candy. This is them having a picnic.
mps-14
He also likes riding Grandma’s “train” a.k.a. her walker and reading stories with her. Don’t mind his pants falling down…then again, it is the latest fashion, right?
mps-15
Jayden and I had a fun day out with my Mom back in September. He insisted on kissing each and every little teddy bear at JoAnn’s and playing “choo choo train” while following the tiles behind Grandma Ahlstrom around the store. After shopping we enjoyed a yummy lunch at Chili’s. It was good-even if Jayden did steal most of mine. This was one of the first meals to work for me that week with my bad morning sickness too. Good thing he is so cute!
mps-16
mps-18
My Mom gave me a foot zone after our day out. It was just what the doctor ordered. After I got one Jayden wanted one and then decided that Grandma needed one too. Such a sweetie!
mps-19
mps-33
Do you like how Jayden “cleaned” his room to go to the store? He usually does a really good job, but this had Ben and I shaking our heads and laughing pretty hard.
mps-20
Having fun in the Halloween section of Wal-Mart.
mps-21
Ben is such a good Daddy to our boys!
mps-32
mps-31
Yay for game nights and homemade pizza and goodies!
mps-22
Homemade Reese’s peanut butter bars-SO good!
mps-23
My hubby is just the best!!! He cleaned out and organized the garage. Thanks babe! It still looks great three months later! Jayden’s favorite part was helping Daddy to back the car back in.
mps-24
mps-34
Can you tell that Jayden asks to go to the Halloween section every time we go to Wal-Mart? Then when we were leaving Costco and Ben let the guy at the door check our receipt before giving it back to him, Jayden decided he wanted a paper handed to him from the guy too, so the thoughtful gentleman at the door drew a smiley face on the corner of a pamphlet he was holding before ripping it off and giving it to Jayden. Jayden was so thrilled with it! It was so cute of both of them.
mps-26
Fall decor! I just love decorating for the different seasons and holidays!
mps-27
mps-28
mps-29
mps-30
 
smp-1
My AWESOME friend Jess brought these to me when she heard how bad my morning sickness was, and then a couple of days later, brought us all of this yummy bread and produce to us! Seriously, she is just the best and it meant so much to us. She is always reaching out and serving. If you don’t tell her you need anything when she offers her help, she will find a way anyway.
 
smp-2
 
smp-3
 
smp-4
 
mps-35
Once Jayden got over his cold, we stopped by to visit my parent’s to let him finally open his presents.
mps-36
mps-37
mps-38
As always he got some pretty cool stuff and stuff that three months later, he is still crazy about. He always asks to wear his “Thomas the train shirt”, and he just made me a Duplo ice cream cone today that he brought to my bed when he woke me up.
mps-40
Sorry some of these pics are such bad quality. I am not a fan of the camera on my new phone.
mps-39
With word getting out with how sick I get we also announced our pregnancy to my siblings with this pumpkin present Jayden opened. He LOVES pumpkins and I figured what better way to announce pregnancy in the Fall then to say you are expecting a cute little pumpkin of your own. It took my siblings a little while to catch on to the reason behind this odd gift, but when they did, they were sure excited about the news!
mps-41
We were just going to do ice cream cones, but Jayden wanted to  blow out candles on a cake. Thank goodness my parent’s made pancakes for breakfast and had one left over. Made Jayden’s whole day!
mps-42
Putting together his sticker card Aunt Cami mailed to him.
mps-44
These two could wrestle and play all day…well Jayden could anyway. Caleb tires of it after a while…can’t imagine why.
mps-45
It was a pretty good month all in all! Time is flying! It is now December and I am just now getting to October…I am getting closer to being caught up, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment