Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Family Time This Past September

I sure love all of our adventures out and about together, but sometimes the easy-going time you spend together at home is just the best. I LOVE my boys!
aff-1
aff-2
aff-3
Jayden took the lovely pictures (and not so lovely picture of me) above. He LOVES taking pictures!
aff-4
aff-5
Meet our little Incredible Hulk! Check out those ab muscles!
jtb-28
We sure love our boys!!!
jtb-26
And we are VERY excited about our little one on the way!
jtb-33
We made babes in a blanket and enjoyed some bubbly grape juice while enjoying a movie night at home to celebrate the exciting news!
jtb-32
jtb-34
jtb-35
jtb-36
It was the last of a pretty busy month. With the rough pregnancy the past couple of months have been filled with a lot of what you see in this post and not a lot of out and about, but you know what? I am perfectly okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment