Monday, October 20, 2014

Some of Our August Memories With Family and Friends!

August is full of birthdays with my birthday, my brother Derek’s birthday, Ben’s brother’s birthday, my sister’s birthday, Ben’s sister-in-law’s birthday, Ben’s Dad’s birthday, and my Dad’s birthday, so that means lots of birthday parties and lots of cake, so it is a pretty happenin’ and yummy month. Jayden and I also enjoy having little friends over to play and we had a pretty fun evening watching Lyric one night.
aff-1
aff-2
Aren’t my Mom’s flowers beautiful!
aff-3
aff-4
aff-6
aff-7
aff-8
aff-9
aff-10
The posters I made for Ben, Jayden and I for the Lip Sync Party at my parent’s. There will be more pictures of the actual event in the mobile picture post I will be working on soon.
aff-11
aff-12
Jayden just LOVES babies!!! He is going to make such a good big brother one day.
aff-13
aff-14
aff-16
aff-17
aff-18
He is SO helpful and loving with those younger than him, and it stayed that way when he realized Mommy had room to hold and cuddle with both him and the baby.
aff-19
aff-20
Can I just say how absolutely adorable my man is around little ones? It is so very attractive to me to see him with them.
aff-21
aff-22
Ben’s parents even popped by for a visit (always a treat) and Jayden had a BLAST building train sets with them. It was a good month with some good memories with family and friends and this is just a little slice of the fun that month.

No comments:

Post a Comment