Monday, October 20, 2014

Davis & Bott Annual Swim Party!

Every year my Dad’s company hosts a dinner and swim night for a yearly reunion, and lucky for us they still encourage everyone’s children and their families to attend. The past couple of years we have gone boating at Willard Bay and I although I would be lying if I said that I was not pretty bummed that that was not the place of the party this year (but the Brigham City Pool is still pretty cool), I must admit we all still had ourselves a VERY fun night topped of with some very yummy food and good fun and company. The biggest downside was swimming was in the afternoon, so Ben could not join us, but he did come up after work and make it for dinner. Jayden had a BLAST as always with all of his super cool aunts and uncles. He is sure crazy about them…and I am pretty sure it is safe to say the feeling is mutual. Am I right guys? ;)
dabp-1
dabp-2
dabp-3
dabp-4
dabp-5
dabp-7
dabp-8
dabp-9
dabp-10
Jayden bought a delicious pretzel (and even let Lindsay and me steal a bite) with the money he earned doing chores around the house.
 dabp-11
dabp-12
dabp-13
dabp-14
This was the day before she turned sixteen...I can't believe she is now dating. What a catch though, eh?
dabp-15
dabp-16
dabp-17
dabp-18
dabp-19
Just look at his face coming off the water slide. I tell ya, this kid is obsessed with water slides and has been for a couple of years now.
dabp-20
We were pretty excited when Daddy arrived!
dabp-21
dabp-22
dabp-23
dabp-24
This little guy of ours really gets into any and all sports. He loves music too so he is pretty well-rounded if you ask me.
dabp-25
Enjoying the Talent Show! Jayden even sang part of ‘Let it Go’ with Mommy.
dabp-26
Until next year then…hopefully we are back at The Bay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment