Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ogden Temple Open House!

A while back I posted a couple of pictures about our visit to the Ogden Temple for the Open House, and am finally getting around to posting the rest with my family on that special day. It was SO beautiful and was such a neat experience to share with my family back in August. Can’t believe that it has already been about two months since then. Where does the time go?!
otd-1
otd-2
I have lucked out with AMAZING sister-in-laws!
otd-4
Jayden LOVED pointing to the “bootiful” temple.
otd-3
otd-7
otd-8
otd-9
otd-10
I just love my boys and am so excited that they are mine for time and all eternity. What a treasured blessing!
otd-11
otd-12
otd-13
otd-14
otd-15
otd-16
otd-17
otd-18
otd-19
One of my favorite families! They are just the cutest!
otd-20
otd-21
otd-22
otd-23
After the Open House, we all met back at our house for ice cream cones. It was the perfect end to a wonderful night!
otd-24
otd-25
otd-26
otd-27
SO excited to have a temple so close to us! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment