Wednesday, February 4, 2015

24 Weeks Pregnant!

I am officially over halfway there! I can not tell you how wonderful that is. I am SO ready not to be pregnant anymore. Time is flying-thank goodness! I officially have quite the baby bump now! It comes complete with a pretty embarrassing waddle that Ben likes to tease me about. This little likes to sit low. I have yet to feel a kick above my belly button. So happy to be through that awkward bloated-looking stage though!
24 weeks pregnant-1
Tristan is doing great-healthy and strong and VERY active! Mommy is still nauseous, but not all the time, so that is a BIG improvement...the only downside? Braxton hicks have officially begun (a month earlier than they did with Jayden). Hoping this does not mean I will be having official contractions soon like I did with Jayden the last 6 weeks I was pregnant with him, but I am gearing myself up in case that is not what happens. Good thing these sweet babes are SO worth it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment