Wednesday, February 18, 2015

TONS of Mobile Pictures from December!

We had a WONDERFUL and fun, friends, and family-packed December which included TONS of pictures of all of the festivities…and a ton of Jayden sleeping for some reason, but I die over his cuteness as I watch his angelic face as he sleeps. No matter what they put you through when they are awake, you fall in love with them all over again as you watch them sleep-do you not? I wish I would have had our nice camera on a few of these occasions, but these will do.
dmp-27
The same day that Ben brought a poinsettia home from work, our ward delivered one to our house. We all really enjoyed having them out throughout the Christmas season. They really added to the decor and ambiance of Christmas at our house.
dmp-28
dmp-30 
dmp-31
Ben, Jayden, and I really enjoyed a spur of the moment trip to see the lights in downtown Ogden after he took me out for some Chinese that I was craving. They had SO much to see, we spent an hour there and barely got to it all. Jayden even got to meet Santa this night and was SO excited about it! He had not met Santa yet, but we made up for it with him meeting Santa three different times this year. Had I known we were going this night I would have brought our nice camera, but these pictures will do.
dmp-33
dmp-34
dmp-35
They even had a cute little train that the little ones could ride for free. It made Jayden’s whole experience!
dmp-36
dmp-37
dmp-38
dmp-39
Jayden was pretty excited to meet Santa for the first time! He got a bit nervous as we entered Santa’s house, but warmed right up and did really well with the experience! He was very excited about his picture with Santa. It turned out so cute!
dmp-40
dmp-41
dmp-43
dmp-44
dmp-45
dmp-46
dmp-47
dmp-48
dmp-49
dmp-50
dmp-51 
He was so happy about and proud of his picture with Santa.
dmp-57
We came home and snuggled up with some hot cocoa one night and he fell asleep by me. I love moments like this one!
dmp-1
Jayden, Grandma and I had a BLAST at a local fundraiser that my good friend Heidi hosted at her Karate School. He got to spend a lot of time with some new friends Santa, The Sugar Plum Fairy, Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf. They spent so much good quality time with him and even sang to him. It was so touching and sweet to watch. He still talks about it months later.
dmp-2
dmp-3
dmp-4
dmp-6
dmp-7
Grandma bought him this apron for $5 and it came with a free stuffed animal. Jayden was SO excited when he saw Happy Feet! He also picked the army apron himself-even over a super hero one because to him it was a “Casey one”. He sure loves that Casey of his!
dmp-8
After the fundraiser we hit up the park across the street (in December with no coats-this winter has been CRAZY)! It was fun to get out and enjoy the sunshine. We even got to go and watch a ton of birds. Jayden was in heaven!
dmp-9
dmp-10
dmp-11
dmp-12
dmp-13
dmp-14
dmp-15
the cute ear warmer I bought for myself for Christmas at the fundraiser.
dmp-16
The only thing better than playing with trains is playing with them with Daddy when he gets home.
dmp-18
dmp-19
Time to put up the Christmas lights! I was SO excited about this! This was our first year since we got married putting lights up. We got them on clearance after the previous Christmas so I had anticipated putting them up all year long. Jayden was pretty excited about them too.
dmp-20
dmp-21
dmp-22
Jayden was VERY excited about the card and stickers he got from my Mom in the mail! He sure loves baby Jesus. He did such a good job putting the nativity together all on his own!
dmp-23
dmp-24
dmp-25
dmp-26
dmp-53
Our boys get into such mischief together…ha ha! They sure have fun together though.
dmp-54
dmp-55
dmp-58
dmp-59
Greeting Cami home from her mission to Oregon! We are SO excited to have her home!!!
dmp-60
dmp-61
dmp-62
dmp-63
dmp-64
Cami meeting Jocelyn for the first time!
dmp-65
We went to Chuck-a-rama for lunch afterwards and they played the song that I sang while Casey and Naomi shared their first dance. Knowing that Casey was not there, Jayden stepped in to dance with Naomi for her “special song”. What a sweetie!
dmp-66
dmp-67
dmp-68
Jayden loves my parent’s Christmas music box.
dmp-69
I LOVE how cute my boys are when they sleep.
dmp-70
Going to my doctor’s appointment to find out what we were having. We ended up being 99% sure that it was a boy (and we were right). Cami and my Mom came along as well as Jayden. He loved seeing the baby on the “movie” so much that he wanted to see a movie of the baby in his own tummy too. Ha ha!
dmp-78
dmp-71 
dmp-72
We enjoyed our ward Christmas Party later that night.
dmp-73
dmp-75
dmp-74 
A highlight of Jayden’s Friday morning is watching the garbage truck go by.
dmp-52 
Jayden loves carrying his “special pictures” around with him everywhere-especially Tristan’s ultrasound pictures. He sure loves that baby of his. He already gives him tons of hugs and kisses.
dmp-76 
dmp-77
It is still all about train tracks, train tracks, and even more train tracks!
dmp-79

Jayden “sleeping” and enjoying time playing in Mommy’s room. This helped me get through the bad days with nausea because he could play and be with me while I could still rest and take it easy.
dmp-80
Giving Mr. Teddy a piggy back ride!
dmp-81
This is how Jayden watches movies and it is the cutest thing ever to me!
dmp-82
dmp-83
Jayden LOVED his Christmas tree and is already talking about putting it back up on a daily basis.
dmp-84
Being silly with Grandpa’s hat!
dmp-85
A few of our favorite treats and snacks.
dmp-86
Our boys have such a good Daddy!
dmp-87
Day One of our Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-88
Cami’s Homecoming!
dmp-89
dmp-90
dmp-91
LOVE my sweet, sleeping boy!
dmp-92
dmp-93
Eating yummy dinners so we can grow big and strong!
dmp-95
Fun at Ben’s parent’s house one night! They are SO festive. Jayden LOVES all the Christmas decorations there.
dmp-96
dmp-97

dmp-98
dmp-99
dmp-100
dmp-101
Day Two of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-1
Day Three of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-2
dmp-3
Date Night with the love of my life!
dmp-4
dmp-5
dmp-6
dmp-7
dmp-8
Day Four of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-9
dmp-10
Day Five of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-11
I sure LOVE my little buddy!
dmp-12
dmp-13
dmp-14
dmp-15
Jayden rearranged my Santa sleigh like so, and I could not help but see a “J” for Jayden and a “T” for Tristan. :)
dmp-16
Jayden’s favorite ways to watch movies is either on the ottoman with his face in his hands or in a tent.
dmp-17
dmp-18
Day Six of the Twelve Days of Christmas! Jayden was excited to have more ornaments to decorate the tree with.
dmp-19
dmp-20
Day Seven of the Twelve Days of Christmas! Don’t mind how tired he looks, we had to wake up early to take Daddy to work so we could have the car.
dmp-21 

dmp-22
Fun at Grandma’s!
dmp-23
How my hair looks most days-pulled up in this messy bun. Super fast, easy, and cute! No product necessary. It is great!
dmp-25
dmp-26
Jayden loves cuddles and sleepovers with Daddy!
dmp-27
Day Eight of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-28
Just look at that face on the right. He totally reminds so many people of Kevin from the movie Home Alone. I can see it. :)
dmp-29
Day Nine of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-30
dmp-32
We LOVE our little cutie patootie!
dmp-33
Day Ten of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-34
Jayden was VERY excited about this day’s surprise. So much, in fact, that I let him have a Twinkie for breakfast.
dmp-35
Yay for Holiday goodies!
dmp-31 
dmp-36
Day Eleven of the Twelve Days of Christmas!
dmp-37
It is a good thing I was too nauseated to eat most of this junk and that I had lost so much weight to compensate for that which I did eat. Ha ha!
dmp-39
Day Twelve of the Twelve Days of Christmas and my FAVORITE gift! Jayden was a pretty big fan himself.
dmp-40
dmp-41
How I spent my Christmas Eve while Santa came-enjoyed a candle-lit bath while the snow (SNOW!) came down outside! It was PERFECT! :)
dmp-42

dmp-43
Hanging out with Naomi the day after Christmas. She was sweet and helped me wrap all the hats for our family party the next day while I finished the last one.
dmp-44
She spent the night and was sweet and gave Jayden and I a ride north to the party the next day. She has always been a little afraid of Caleb, so when I got up the next morning to see this (below) I was pretty surprised. They bonded instantly in this moment.
dmp-45
dmp-46
We Ahlstrom kids are having some pretty cute kids of our own (even though I may be a bit bias).
dmp-48
dmp-49
dmp-50
Nothing says good morning like Ben’s AMAZING waffles!
dmp-51
dmp-52
Ever since Christmas, this track has been constantly consuming our entire house. And apparently some pieces can double as a mask. Ha ha!
dmp-53
dmp-58
dmp-54
Bundled up for our trip on the Frontrunner to Salt Lake City!
dmp-55
Jayden is so good to “help” me out during cleaning time at our house. It is nice because he gets to play and spend time with me while I get stuff done. Win-win!
dmp-56
He enjoys his own cleaning time quite a bit as well. :)
dmp-57 
dmp-59
We sure love our cute and furry buddy around here!
dmp-60
Our not-so-furry buddy is pretty cute too. :)
dmp-61
Farewell 2014! December was a great way to finish it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment