Saturday, June 13, 2015

Happy 7 Years to Us!!!

I can’t believe it has already been 7 years! Here we are 7 years, 2 states, 13 moves, 2 kids, and a dog later. What a beautiful life we have created together over the years! Can’t wait to see what the years and the eternity ahead hold in store for us! I LOVE YOU BENJAMIN LUKE OSTLER!!!!!
7 Year Anniversary! FB
Happy 7 years Danae!! I love you so much. Thank you for the best 7 years of my life and thank you for two amazing boys. Thank you for taking on so much here at home. I don't know how you do it. I don't understand these people who bash stay at home moms for having it easy when it isn't easy at all. I love you with all my heart Danae! I am excited for the next years to come!! Xoxo-Ben  Thanks sweetie! Happy 7 years! I think we even beat "the itch"! wink emoticon I love you so much too!!! Thanks for all you do too and without a single complaint! I don't know how you do it and still help out so much around the house and with the boys. Thanks for loving, appreciating me, and making me feel so special. I am SO lucky to have you as my husband and as the father to our children. The past 7 years have been amazing with you despite all the ups and downs we have faced together. I am excited to see where life takes us and can't wait to get out and celebrate with you tonight! Love you babe!!! Xoxoxo!!!!!-Danae

No comments:

Post a Comment