Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father’s Day 2015!

There are some great fathers in mine and my boys lives and I want to take a minute to give a shout out to them and honor them on this special day that is all about them, but let’s be honest these guys are worth celebrating everyday!
fdd-1
Happy Father's Day to my incredible Dad! Thanks for being such a wonderful dad and granddad. You are so good with children and watching you with my young babies absolutely melts my heart because of the love and excitement you have for them. Thanks for always supporting me and my family no matter what. Your love and encouragement have meant the world to us. Thanks for all you do and are! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Ben, Danae, Jayden, Tristan and Caleb
fdd2-1
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Father-in-law! Thanks for all you do and are! You are such an amazing example of a hard worker and a disciple of Christ. Thanks for being such a great influence in mine and my children's lives. You raised an incredible son and for that I will be eternally grateful to you. Thanks so much for all of your love and support! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Ben, Danae, Jayden, Tristan, and Caleb
fdg-1
Happy Father's Day to my wonderful Grandfather! Thanks for always being my number one fan and supporting me and my dreams. You are such an amazing example to me of love and compassion. Every time I find myself enjoying nature, I think of you and your passion for it. Thanks for teaching me to enjoy the little things in life like chocolate and long walks along the river. Thanks so much for all you do and are for me and my boys! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Ben, Danae, Jayden, Tristan, and Caleb
fdr-1
Happy Father's Day to my amazing Brother! You are such a great father to your sweet little Jocie. I admire how hard you work and how much you sacrifice for your family. They are so lucky to have you in their life as am I and my family. Thanks for being awesome! WE LOVE YOU!!!
Love,
Ben, Danae, Jayden, Tristan and Caleb
fdb-1
Last, but certainly not least- one last shout out to this stud of a Dad! You are incredible babe! The boys and I are SO lucky to have you in our life!!!
Happy Father’s Day to all of you incredible father’s out there! I hope your day was as wonderful as you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment