Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Picking Up Jayden and Celebrating Tristan’s Birthday!

After a few days separated from our Jayden to go and have our Tristan, we were VERY excited to go and pick him up from my grandparent’s house and begin our life at home all together. On the way there, Ben and I grabbed some cupcakes so we could celebrate Tristan’s birthday with Jayden and my Grandpa. The Marvel Super Heroes cupcakes were a hit with our Jayden (considering how obsessed he is with them-both cupcakes and super heroes) and my Grandpa (who has always loved his sweets). Jayden also got to open the present that my parents got for him so he would not feel left out with the gifts they got for Tristan. I’d say Tristan’s first birthday party is a success story…even if he did sleep for the entire duration of the event. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRISTAN! WE LOVE YOU!!!
tbp-1
Jayden was walking up the street with Grandpa when we got there and came running down the sidewalk squealing when he saw our car pull up and me get out. He ran to me and gave me a big hug to match his adorably big grin. Goodness I love this boy!!!
tbp-2
tbp-3
Jayden was also VERY excited to see his baby brother again. He just adores him! It really is the sweetest thing.
tbp-5
Jayden opening his present from Grandpa and Grandma for being so good while we were at the hospital. It was a train! He was SO excited about it! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!!
tbp-6
tbp-7
Cupcake time!!!
tbp-8
How adorable are the men and little men in my life?
tbp-9
Jayden loved the cupcake and was very excited about the super hero ring cake toppers.
tbp-10
tbp-11
He insisted on wearing a ring on each finger. Ha ha!
tbp-12
tbp-13
tbp-14
tbp-15
Gah! I just ADORE my boys!!!
tbp-16
Jayden noticed that Tristan was missing a sock so he found it in his carseat and then Daddy helped him put it back on Tristan. What a good big brother!
tbp-17
tbp-18
Crazy to think that Jayden was as small as Tristan and wearing the same outfit just a little over 3 1/2 years ago…boy does time ever fly and do kids ever grow up fast.
tbp-19
All ready to head home all together! Made me so happy!
tbp-20
tbp-21
Both boys enjoyed their new toys once we got home.
tbp-22
SO happy to have our Tristan here and our Jayden back with us! LOVE being all together finally!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Tristan’s Birthday looks very nice! I am just so impressed to read through the event. We have also started the preparations for outdoor party for my son’s birthday. He wants star wars party so I think it needs quite some space so would prefer booking outdoor party venue for the day.

    ReplyDelete