Tuesday, June 23, 2015

May’s Magnificent Moments in Mobile Pictures!

May was magnificent! The best part? Our Tristan’s arrival!
pmm-1
I have an incredible man in my life! Mopping the floor and then having a movie date night with me while waiting for it to dry so he could put all the furniture back.
pmm-93
pmm-2
LOVE this boy!!!
pmm-3
pmm-4
pmm-6
Baby prep-washing all the baby clothes, blankets, burp cloths, bedding, etc…and then playing games on the Wii with our not-so-baby little guy.
pmm-7
pmm-8
pmm-9
pmm-10
pmm-11 
I fall more and more in love with this man every day as I watch him with our children.
pmm-13 
pmm-26
He does so much to show us he loves us each and every day. He had the day off so he made breakfast, played with Jayden, and we all went to the Treehouse for a family date day out together.

pmm-15
pmm-16
pmm-17 
pmm-18
pmm-19
pmm-20
pmm-21
pmm-22
pmm-23
pmm-24
pmm-25
Jayden made the knights kiss. Ha ha!
pmm-27
pmm-28
pmm-29
LOVE this adorable kiddo who wanted to wear his hat the “cool way”! Ha ha!
pmm-30
I LOVE Spring storms! We got a LOT this year! We had thunderstorms and down pours for weeks on end which we really needed after a very dry Winter.
pmm-31
I sure LOVE my date nights with this studmufffin! Avengers baby!
pmm-32
We got to watch this cute little mister for an afternoon and it made Jayden and me VERY excited for our own little baby’s arrival a couple weeks later. Jayden was SO cute and good with him!
pmm-33
pmm-34
pmm-35
pmm-36
SO SO true!!!
pmm-37
After a VERY stressful couple of days, we binged on some comfort food! We strongly believe in going big or going home if you can’t tell by my rather large donut.
pmm-38 
pmm-40
I just LOVE being this little guy’s Mommy!
pmm-41
We love play days with friends!
pmm-65
pmm-42
Guess who FINALLY got their Christmas lights taken down? In May…ha ha ha!
pmm-43
Helping Daddy work on school and scripture study as a family.
pmm-44
pmm-45
Deep cleaning the garage and front porch. I had great helpers for the nesting period of my pregnancy-which was really intense this time around.
pmm-46
We then continued on to deep cleaning the car and grabbed more donuts since Macy’s was right there!
pmm-47
Having a BLAST at Baby Animal Days!
pmm-48
Jayden helping me to open a gift from my Grandma.
pmm-49
Gifts from “Grandma” Shirleen for Baby Tristan! SO cute!!! She even brought Me a Mother’s Day rose. :)
pmm-50
pmm-39
Happy Mother’s Day to me! My guy rocks! This was the perfect thing to wake up to after a night of being in the hospital with bad contractions just to be sent home.
pmm-52
Two of his faves: Opening presents for Tristan and handing the lady the receipt at Costco to get a smiley face drawn on it.
pmm-61
Gifts from Ben’s manager. She even got Jayden a train so he would not feel left out.
pmm-58
More donuts (we were obsessed them last month) and a visit from Aunt Cami!
pmm-53
Helping Daddy on the grill for a BBQ with Cami and her boyfriend Brian!
pmm-60 
pmm-55
The night Ben and Jayden got new toys. I was not left out of getting something because with Ben getting the bike, I would get more days with the car. :) His bike was supposed to be $1600, but we got it for $850! It is an all carbon frame Scott hybrid. He LOVES it!!!
pmm-56
pmm-57
pmm-62
After another week of contractions and finding there to be no progress at my appointment, Ben took me out to this adorable ice cream/soda shoppe to help cheer me up and you know what? It sure did! Thanks babe!
pmm-63 
pmm-64
LOVE my boys!
pmm-66 
pmm-67
My Mom scored this sweet play place for $20 at a garage sale! Grandma of the year that one! :) Jayden LOVES it!!!
pmm-68
pmm-69

Jocie’s 1st birthday party! Happy Birthday Jocelyn Diane Ahlstrom! We LOVE you!!!
pmm-70
pmm-71
We got Jocie a piggy bank. We figured it would be appropriate with Ryan being a financial advisor. They let us borrow one of their cars since we only have one and Ben was nervous about getting to me in time if I went into labor. They would not accept the gas money we offered, so we stuck it in the piggy bank. :)
pmm-72
pmm-73
pmm-74
pmm-75
pmm-76
pmm-77

pmm-78
pmm-79
pmm-80
My new bike!!! Vintage mint green with leather seat and handle bars and gears! Best hybrid ever!!! Thanks Ben! I LOVE it!!!!!
pmm-81
He’s here!!!!!!!!!!
pmm-82
pmm-83
pmm-84 
Like father, like son!
pmm-85
We just adore this sweet little guy!
pmm-86
Who can hate waking up for middle of the night feedings with a cute little mister like this?
pmm-87
Milk mustache!
pmm-89
pmm-119
Picking up a few things on the way home from the hospital. Tristan’s first trip to the store.
pmm-90
Jayden is quite fond of him himself. He is such an AMAZING big brother!
pmm-92
pmm-91
Ben and I have tried to make sure that even with a newborn Jayden gets some good quality time with us that is all about him each day.
pmm-94
First bath at home.
pmm-95
All the boys konked out…except our alert little Tristan. :)
pmm-96
pmm-97
These moments are my favorite moments in life.
pmm-98
pmm-99
Our first outing as a family was for Memorial Day in Hunstville. This is Jayden in front of my Grandpa Ahlstrom’s grave.
pmm-159
pmm-100 
pmm-101
pmm-102
pmm-103
pmm-105
Hot dog roast!
pmm-106
Ben is always working so hard at his studies. We miss a lot of time with him, but one day it will all be worth it.
pmm-109
pmm-110
pmm-111
pmm-112
pmm-113
My cousin Kendra came down from BYU-Idaho to meet Tristan, visit, and help me out! She was heaven sent! LOVE this girl!!!
pmm-114
pmm-115
pmm-108
Tristan’s one week check-up and first doctor’s appointment.
pmm-116
pmm-117
He grew two inches in a week! What?! He is growing WAY too fast!
pmm-118
We had Tristan’s newborn photo session the same day as his appointment, which also happened to be my first day flying solo. There were tears and chocolate by the end of it, but I made it!
pmm-120
We have ditched the strap guards, but not before snapping one picture because it was just too cute.
pmm-121
pmm-122
He looks so much like Jayden did and even burrows in the blankets to shield his eyes from the light just like Jayden did.
pmm-123
pmm-124
I took Jayden out for a special date night with me and got him this train set for being so good about adjusting to Tristan being here and for being such an incredible big brother. We could not resist spoiling him a little with this $10 price tag for a $60. Plus, who can blame us when the spoiling is so very well deserved?
pmm-125
pmm-126
No makeup, still in jammies, and a messy house, and no dinner ready when Ben got home from work, but oh so worth it for this cuddle session/nap on the couch together. :)
pmm-127
pmm-128
From awake and hungry to dead in a milk coma! :)
pmm-129
Daddy likes naps on the couch with the boys too.
pmm-130
pmm-132
Jayden is his brother’s keeper.
pmm-133
pmm-134
Caleb hiding from one of the many May thunderstorms between Daddy’s legs while he worked on school in the garage.
pmm-135
My sister Andrea came for a visit the weekend I ended up in the E.R. with bad bleeding and clotting. It was so nice to have the company and the help with the boys. She has always been quite the little Momma and my boys adore her! Since we had to go all the way to Layton to a 24 hour pharmacy to pick up my prescription, we made the most of it by going to the Sweet Tooth Fairy while waiting for it to be filled.
pmm-136
pmm-138
pmm-137 
pmm-139 
pmm-140
Nothing like a pizza and movie night at home after a rough day!
pmm-141
pmm-142
I love when Ben makes breakfast! It is always SO yummy!
pmm-143
pmm-144
pmm-147
Tristan’s first time at Grandma and Grandpa Ahlstrom’s. We go up on weekends while Ben works on school.
pmm-148
Both of my boys LOVE being outdoors!
pmm-149
pmm-150
pmm-151
pmm-152
pmm-155
pmm-156
pmm-157
pmm-158 
It was such a blessed month!

No comments:

Post a Comment