Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bridals…and “Groomals”

I had fun with my bridals and here are my favorites:
Bridals
The formal ones…
Bridals 1
..as well as the ones that are a little less traditional and a little more me.
Being the non-traditional way I am and thinking it is weird to only have pictures of the Bride, I demanded that some “groomals” be taken as well. :) There were 2 things I was adamant about as far as my wedding went and that was that there would be music and dancing if there was going to be a reception and I wanted some pictures of my handsome to go with my bridals. I am SO glad I did!
BG
Isn’t he handsome…I scored BIG time!!!
BG1
Someone once told us that we would have adorable children. This is funny to me because as I got to know some of Ben’s (he is the youngest of 17 children after all-spread all over the country) nieces and nephews I would always tease him that I was only marrying him because cute babies ran in the family. I think our little Jayden proved that theory quite well…(the theory of cute babies, that is, not the theory that that was the only reason I had to marry him-there were and still are many, MANY others).

No comments:

Post a Comment