Tuesday, February 12, 2013

EnGaGeMeNtS!

We had a couple of engagement sessions. We had a studio do our session (since there was still Snow when we needed to take the engagements so our invitations would be ready in time) it was a fun session and the pictures turned out great, but I was a little bummed because I REALLY wanted them done outdoors and at “our place” (Pioneer Park in Brigham City). My Mom’s best friend, Korina, is an awesome photographer and an even more AWESOME person in my opinion because she volunteered to do a session of pictures at our special place the month before we were married when the weather was finally good, the leaves were on the trees and green, the sky was blue and the sun was out and shining-it was PERFECT! I am SO grateful to her! She also put our wedding video together. She basically (being the sentimental junkie that I am) took our wedding experience and the memorabilia to accompany it from settling for what needed to happen to the complete and total dream package. We are SO grateful to her for the memories she captured in such a way that we get to still enjoy them today. Here are some of our favorite pictures taken at “our place” :
Engagements 3
That very spot where I said “yes” and made the BEST decision of my life!
Engagements 2
This is such a BEAUTIFUL place! Can you see why we love it so? That along with all those many memories we have there together over the years make it one of the BEST in our opinion.
Engagements 4
My safe and happy place in this life, world and in the life and world to come.
Engagements 7
I am so excited to grow old with Ben, but I am even more excited that that does not mean we ever have to grow up. I am planning on a lifetime (and eternity for that matter) of silliness, fun and adventures-you got that hunny?
Engagements 5
What is romance with out a little playfulness?
Engagements 6
I still cannot believe how completely different we are and yet how perfectly we compliment one another. We were actually on one another’s compatibility lists (you take a little quiz/survey thing and then on Valentine’s Day they give you a list with your top matches for romance as well as friendship)back  in Jr. High and High School-maybe there is something to those silly things…
Engagements 1
We were SO excited to start our forever by being sealed in the Bountiful Temple, and are looking forward to that forever even more now. After all, I believe through it all a relationship isn’t just about falling in love with each other all over again EVERY day, but also MORE so every day no matter what hardships arise or what tries to tear that apart. Happiness in love and marriage is a journey not a destination!

No comments:

Post a Comment