Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day!

V-day
We would like to wish you all a Happy Valentine’s Day! We hope it is filled with love and joy as you gather those you love close.
Valentines Day
It has been 5 years since I said “yes” to a boy on a bridge asking me to marry him and I am so grateful for that boy and my decision to be with him for time and all eternity. We feel SO blessed to know that we get to be together forever. What an amazing blessing and gift from our Heavenly Father. So grateful for The Gospel for the powerful tool it is in our making our marriage happy and successful. I love you SO much Benny Boo! Thank you SO much for all you do and are!
vjay
The love in our hearts for one another and life only increased at the arrival of this sweet little blessing from heaven. We love you SO VERY much Jayden! Thanks for being such a big light in what can often times be a very dark world. We are so blessed to get to be your parents and we would not change a thing about you. We definitely won the jackpot with you as a son.
v2favs
Last, but not least a VERY special shout out to my 2 FAVORITE valentines and the loves of my life---HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, BOYS!!! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF! Thanks for being mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment