Thursday, April 4, 2013

House Sitters

While staying at my Aunt and Uncle’s house, we were called and given a wonderful opportunity to house sit for the Walker Family that was moving back east for a few months for the father’s work. We paid the utilities and other than that got to stay in a beautiful home for quite the deal. Ben and I really enjoyed our time there and the timing could not have been more perfect. Sister Walker was quite the decorator and the home was as cute as could be. The really cool part was learning the couple grew up in Brigham City, UT (mine and Ben’s hometown) and. knew a lot of the same people we did. Talk about a small world! It seems everywhere I go I run into someone that knows someone that I know. When I spent summer of 2007 in Jackson Hole, one of my roomies knew my brother Ryan from a convention they had attended together. It is crazy just how small this world really is!
denver 2-21
The front
denver 2-22
The backyard
denver 2-26
The entry-way
denver 2-25
The dining room
denver 2-27
The 2 living/family rooms
denver 2-28
denver 2-30
The kitchen
denver 2-29
The powder and main baths
denver 2-24
The Master Suite
denver 2-23
The 2nd bedroom, office and craft room
Getting to live here was one of those blessings I look back at and am still very grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment