Saturday, April 6, 2013

I FINALLY got a Job!

After tons of applications over a 2 month period, I finally found a job at Nordstrom as a cashier in the women’s shoes department. I was so excited to have something to do while Ben was working all day, and the extra money didn’t hurt either. To celebrate Ben took me out to dinner and a movie! It was so sweet of him and we had a lot of fun together. We went to Olive Garden and then went shopping to fill the time waiting for our movie. While out and about in a beautiful outdoor mall we came across the cutest candy shop. We caved and got some treats-we just couldn’t help ourselves. Ben took me to see the latest Twilight saga movie and then we headed home. It was a wonderful celebration!
sid2
Ben greeting me after my first day of work and told me of his celebratory plans.
sid2-1
The plans were put on hold for another night due to a garbage disposal disaster. I am glad my man is handy, but I still felt bad for the guy. The celebration happened soon enough though, honestly, I was a bit tired and overwhelmed after my first day of work. New things make me nervous and I almost always get a headache, but Ben went all out and definitely made me feel special, and after he cleaned up the mess and even gave me a massage to help me feel better.
sid2-2
sid2-3
sid2-4
sid2-5
sid2-6
 
sid2-7
I sure love how sweet and supportive Ben is. It does not always come easy being married to a fireball like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment