Thursday, April 4, 2013

Denver-Round Two!

Since moving back to Denver happened so fast (under 24 hours), we moved in with my Aunt and Uncle until we figured things out. They were AMAZING! They gave us so much help and support throughout that entire year of craziness in Denver. It was nice getting to know each other on a level I was never able to (due to them living out of state) and making memories together. We never would have made it without them, and we are eternally grateful to them.
 
We stayed with them for about a month before settling into what was somewhat our own place (more on that in the next post). I enjoyed hanging out with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins especially with Ben’s long work hours (although we did make time for some nights together out on the town). From watching David’s track meets, to making and eating delicious food, to fun bike rides and days at the park with a picnic lunch, to doing nails, hair, etc. (girly stuff). It was all such a BLAST! I have some great memories with them and miss them a LOT since we moved back to Utah 3 years ago.

denver 2

Becca and I goofing off on the sidelines of one of David’s track meets.
denver 2-1
denver 2-3
denver 2-4
A night on the town with my Lovie enjoying lots of calories that were SO worth it and some quality us time.
denver 2-5
The cupcakes (yes they look like dinosaur feet, but they are supposed to be fall leaves) that I made for the Relief Society General Broadcast I attended with my Aunt.
denver 2-20
Girly mani-pedis!
denver 2-6
denver 2-7
denver 2-8
LOVE these girls!
denver 2-9
denver 2-10
denver 2-11
denver 2-13
denver 2-12
denver 2-14
 
denver 2-15
Our picnic before our game of hide-n-seek
denver 2-16
denver 2-17
denver 2-18
denver 2-19
Our life has been a total rollercoaster, especially with jobs and moves (really, we deserve some kind of record-setting award) for…well…most of it, but it is about finding joy in the journey and I would say we have gotten pretty good at  doing just that! Awesome family and friends have definitely helped with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment