Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Our Valentine’s Day back in 2010

Since Valentine's Day fell on a Sunday, Ben and I went out on our romantic date the Saturday night before, and spent Valentine’s Day with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins who we were (yet again) living with. When we got finally got back to Colorado after our accident, the family we were housesitting for ended up not coming home and wanted us to stay, but after giving us a days notice to move out-twice-just to pack up and have them change their mind, we decided it was a little too stressful. My family was kind enough to let us spend our last month in Colorado with them, and I would not trade that for the world! It was nice to spend so much time with them while we still had the chance to. Valentine’s Day dinner was just one of the many good memories I have of that last month.
valentine's date
Ready for our Valentine’s date night!
valentine's 2010 
My Valentine’s gifts from Ben and my cousin, Kendra.
valentine's 2010-1
valentine's 2010-2
valentine's 2010-3
It was a night full of goofiness and fun-especially when my cousin Kendra and I were trying to get Ben to laugh. He was trying pretty hard not to, but we won in the end. It was a wonderful day centered around our loved ones and Colorado family-as we had come to call them.

No comments:

Post a Comment