Monday, April 22, 2013

Just a Little F.Y.I.

I really want to try to keep up with this blog, but just in case you do not see much activity with the blog in the next 2 weeks-do not panic-I am fine. I am just lost in the craziness of finals, papers, projects, quizzes, labs and exams accompanied with lots and lots of reading, studying, and making flashcards. Needless to say, the picture below will pretty much sum up my entire existence until May 3rd. So, ta ta for now and I hope to be at it full speed again soon. In the meantime, please wish me luck. I am a bit behind where I would like to be (mainly thanks to a certain toddler, who is super cute, so we shall forgive him) and am really hoping my perfect grades do not plummet in two weeks after 3 1/2 months of working my little tail off! Prayers are also welcome and appreciated. ;) Thanks for all your love and support!
P1090449
However…armed with this at my side...I just might make it!
P1090451

No comments:

Post a Comment