Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Summer Day at Temple Square

It is a tradition to take the foreign exchange students that stay with us to Temple Square and the Conference Center to give them a little insight to our beliefs, our heritage, and our faith. No matter how many times I have been, I always love going again! I am so proud of our faith and all we stand for, as well as for the purpose and direction it brings to my life, and the life of my family. To learn more about our beliefs, click here. Temple Square is a beautiful place and getting to share it with my family and our Japanese sister on this day made it all the more special. Even better? It was a Sunday, so Ben was even able to make it! He worked long, tiring hours, 6 days a week back then, and all to often had to miss out on fun outings. I always told people I was a widow and had lost my husband to pest control (since that was his profession back then). It got even worse and more lonely when I was pregnant with Jayden. SO glad those days are behind us now!
fun in the sun-1
fun in the sun-2
fun in the sun-3
fun in the sun-4
 
fun in the sun-5
fun in the sun-6
fun in the sun-7
fun in the sun-9
fun in the sun-10
fun in the sun-11
fun in the sun-12
fun in the sun-13
fun in the sun-8
 
It was a beautiful way to enjoy the Sabbath Day as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment