Thursday, May 16, 2013

New Jobs, New Place, New Bedroom Makeover

Ben was busy getting all settled in with his new manager position with his pest control company, I was busy getting all settled into my new store and Women's Shoes Department at Nordstrom, the two of us were both busy getting all settled into our new place, and I was busy giving the master bedroom a makeover to fit the colors of the beautiful quilt my Grandma Ahlstrom made for us, and making crafts with neighbor girls to decorate our homes with. It was a busy, but exciting and fun time in our life.
new job and place
makeover

makeover-1
I wanted a sign like this ever since Ben and I got married, but they are so expensive, so I made one myself and you know what? I love how it turned out!
makeover-3
makeover-5
The new look for the Master Bedroom! Courtesy of Dollar Tree, Ross, and Wal-Mart-because I decorating is so much better when you can do it on a dime. I loved how happy and springy it turned out.
makeover-6
I really enjoyed putting the final touches on our new home. A new look for a new place seemed fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment