Tuesday, October 8, 2013

7/11: Free Slurpee Day-The Start of Another Ostler Family Tradition!

This year we decided to hit up 7/11 for their FREE Slurpee day! We went as soon as I got back from my girl’s day in Sandy with Alyssa and Ben got off of work. It had been about ten years since I had a Slurpee, and it brought back some very fond childhood memories. It also started a fun one for our little guy! He went crazy for the whole experience. From waiting excitedly in line, to filling the cup with the smooth, sweet, and colorful deliciousness, to of course-devouring it! I think this will be a tradition for our family from here on out.
711fsd-1
711fsd-2
We got there right as they were sending people away, but lucky for us, they just could not say no to our cute and excited little guy, so they extended the cut-off after us. I tell ya, that face of his is priceless, and I am not the only one who in my bias, thinks so.
711fsd-3
711fsd-4
Cheers!
711fsd-5
We downed them, oh and don’t you just love Jayden’s photo bomb in the first pic. Ha ha! Teaching him young!
711fsd-6
Yup! This was definitely the start of an Ostler Family Tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment