Thursday, October 24, 2013

Martin Harris Pageant Date Night!

Ben and I had the opportunity to go to the Martin Harris Pageant up near Logan this past Summer. Our good friend, Kyle Bybee ran the lights for the show this year, and invited us to come and see it! I am so glad he did! I have not seen it since I was 14, and it was good to go again. We were excited to go, and Jayden was equally excited to get to hang out at Grandma and Grandpa Ostler’s while we went. Since it was closing night, Ben and I even got to help “strike the set” (theater terminology for taking down all the set and equipment closing night of the show) by helping to take down the lights. It was a good night with my main squeeze!
mh-1
mh-2
mh-3
mh-4
mh-5
mh-6
mh-7
Ben and I decided to be crazy and dramatic as we made our way through the cemetery to the car. I love that I have a guy that will be fun and crazy right alongside me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment