Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Lava Hot Springs!

I absolutely LOVE Lava Hot Springs! It has been fun going with my family the past couple of years. We had a blast last year, and this year was even better since they had a new indoor kiddie play area, and Jayden was walking/running and playing more. He was so much fun to follow around. Another plus with going with my family is we had lots of babysitters so Ben and I got to enjoy a little us time and enjoy the big kid toys-like the awesome speed slides. Even when we got rained out and had to wait a couple of hours to go back to the pool, the laughs and fun never ended!
l-1
l-2
l-3
l-4
l-5
l-8
We made sure to apply plenty of sunscreen (we are SO white-ha ha) and as soon as it dried, we hit the pool!
l-9
Jayden LOVES running down hills, and thought this place was pretty neat since it had a few.
l-10
l-11
l-12
Have I ever mentioned that Jayden LOVES to splash? Especially other people? The good thing is he also loves being splashed back.
l-14
l-15
I am proud to say that my swimming lessons for Jayden are looking to be a success! He was quite the little swimmer this past summer!
l-16
l-17
Did I mention that the kiddie pool water was also warm? It was SO nice!
l-18
l-19
l-20
l-21
l-22
l-13
l-23
When they closed the pool due to the lightning, we decided it would be the perfect time for a picnic dinner in the near-by bowery. Jayden was not a very big fan of the stamp they gave us so we could come back and kept trying to pull it off.
l-24
l-25
l-26
l-27
Jayden sure loves running around and playing with his uncles.
l-28
l-29
After dinner, we decided to wade out to the hot spots. They were HEAVENLY! Definitely worth wading out on those sharp lava rocks-and that, my friends, is saying something!
l-30
l-31
Don’t mind the blurry pic, my sister Andrea did her best with our touchy camera. We had such a BLAST this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment